lengthy wait for shipping of item

I brought an item from a UK seller on the 3rd March, I just enquired when they would ship it and they said 19th March. This a long time to wait? But possibly its an estimate.Man Frustrated

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

They seem to mostly have free postage, and free postage is usually without tracking (apart from the useless Chinese tracking numbers which don't work at all here), so I wouldn't worry about that.

I don't know what the exact cause is, but sometimes some pics also disappear from my watch list or my purchase history. I think it has more to do with an eBay glitch than the sellers because they usually reappear after a couple of days or so.

Message 71 of 76
Latest reply

Got the item today AND just one bottle of Vit drops not the 6 advertised on the listing. So have asked seller for a refund or send me the 5 other bottles owing to me. Waiting for their explanation about it. Gee....
Message 72 of 76
Latest reply

That whole listing has disappeared now.  How is that even possible?

Not even in completed listings.

From memory it did say 6 bottles.

Message 73 of 76
Latest reply

The seller must have taken it off. So you cant leave feedback. Mind you you can still buy items from them but not the particular one I purchased. Yes it did say 6 bottles not one.
Message 74 of 76
Latest reply

michelle, if you go into the feedback forum you should be able to still find the listing.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/forum/feedback.html

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 75 of 76
Latest reply

If the seller took it off it'd show under their Completed listings. All a seller can do is end it, not remove all trace of a listing. If they end it, it'd still show in your purchases section.
Message 76 of 76
Latest reply