PP claim

What is going on?  I cannot escalate to claim.

I bought pair of pants from China; all up $17.  I though nothing much can be wrong with ordinary elastic waisted trousers. 
well, who ever made the pattern should be shot.  They have the front rise only about 2cm less than the back, and as a result the front comes up above my waist, and has all this bunched up fabric (might be handy if somebody is pregnant), BUT the back does not cover my crack!  Incredibly uncomfortable, and absolutely unwearable. 

So i contacted the seller through the request return,  they offered $3 back and now upped it to $7.  I want my full refund and gladly send it back.  There is nothing that can be done to make it usable.  So i wanted to escalate to claim, but it does not show as case opened when I went to my PP, and when I tried to open case, it told me it is already open. 

So, what now? 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PP claim

Go to resolution centre in eBay not PP if you opened a return in eBay.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Go to resolution centre in eBay not PP if you opened a return in eBay.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Just a thought.....maybe the label was sewn of the front?

Have you tried them on the other way around?

Just thinking out loud...................................nah, stick with the claim

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@imastawkawrote:

Just a thought.....maybe the label was sewn of the front?

Have you tried them on the other way around?

Just thinking out loud...................................nah, stick with the claim

Was thinking the same or inside out, wasn't game to suggest it though. Smiley Embarassed

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

No there are pockets and sort fake fly  on the front. I never really though about these things, but when I looked at my other pants, the front rise is almost 10cm shorter than the back rise.  Also they a different fabric; those I got are very fine stripes and much lighter grey; although disapointing these 2 things I could live with

f6dc95cb-ccf2-4356-b4eb-f8ec33605d9d.jpg
and this what I got

IMG_8854a.jpg

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks, i did find it now.  i just kept clicking on everyting I could think of and in the end I ended up escalating the case. 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Should have taken the payment, going to cost you more to send these back to China.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

According to eBay's MBG, the seller is liable for return postage, so kazumi should be right if the cards are played correctly.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply