Serious FAIL in Best Match search for "Fortune Fish" :-O

Thought I would check to see if there has been anything done yet regarding the seller who seems to be missing.

Did a search for "Fortune Fish" and sure enough his listing is still live and tops the search out of 60 results in Best Match. Interesting that with a feedback score of 97% and getting close to 200 negs this seller's listing has not dropped in Best Match. 

You have to wonder what is going on ?:|

I am still worried about the seller.  Has anyone heard anything yet?

Message 1 of 86
Latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

I have just sent a message to ebay regarding the disgusting feedback left and asked them why it has not been removed.

The one buyer who has left the most disgusting feedback comes over as being deranged and should have his account cancelled.

I doubt my email will make a difference but you can only hope.  I will now sit back and wait to see what ebay say in their response 

Message 21 of 86
Latest reply

Something aside, hi mainecoon, you probably saw that the worlds longest cat died -

http://news.yahoo.com/stewie-worlds-longest-cat-dies-nevada-194526036.html

image host
Message 22 of 86
Latest reply

If the police were the least bit interested, they could contact ebay, as ebay would have his correct address from when he opened his account:|  He does have a wife or partner but there's nothing coming up in searches for her either:-(

Message 23 of 86
Latest reply

Wow... that's interesting. It does appear that the seller is no longer around... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 24 of 86
Latest reply

Kope  thats sad I hope my boy lasts longer than that he is now 5, I have not measured him so am not sure how long he is but I think if I stretch him out like stewie he would come in at nearly

Something aside, hi mainecoon, you probably saw that the worlds longest cat died -

http://news.yahoo.com/stewie-worlds-longest-cat-dies-nevada-194526036.html

Message 25 of 86
Latest reply

sorry don't know what happened there it should have said

Kope thats sad I hope my boy lasts longer than that he is now 5, I have not measured him so am not sure how long he is but I think if I stretch him out like stewie he would come in at nearly 4 ft, you have got me interested now so I will have to find a tape measure and measure him

Message 26 of 86
Latest reply

I thought that someone had posted that the seller had died - I can't remember the name of the other thread to check it out. Could someone please post a link, thanks.

Di

Message 27 of 86
Latest reply

No one seems to know what has happened to him or his partner:-(  Meanwhile the negs still mount and ebay still sits on its handsX-(X-(

Message 28 of 86
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The original thread has disappeared but as far as I know there was no mention of what has happened to this seller, although there was a mention of the death of another seller.

Message 29 of 86
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What puzzles me is why the negs are still rolling in....most of the later negs are for items bought AFTER the first negs were left.

Message 30 of 86
Latest reply