Serious FAIL in Best Match search for "Fortune Fish" :-O

Thought I would check to see if there has been anything done yet regarding the seller who seems to be missing.

Did a search for "Fortune Fish" and sure enough his listing is still live and tops the search out of 60 results in Best Match. Interesting that with a feedback score of 97% and getting close to 200 negs this seller's listing has not dropped in Best Match. 

You have to wonder what is going on ?:|

I am still worried about the seller.  Has anyone heard anything yet?

Message 1 of 86
Latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

Re: Serious FAIL in Best Match search for "Fortune Fish" :-O

how long would it last posted on these forums ? 

Message 81 of 86
Latest reply

The issues with the seller and the feedback as well as the one particular buyer for the fb they left.

Message 82 of 86
Latest reply

Sorry everyone, I shouldn't say none of this looks good ...It's heartening to see the effort made and the care and concern shown by members here 🙂

Message 83 of 86
Latest reply

I have been following this thread from the beginning.  I have to say how impressed I am with some of the work done by members!

To know that some of you have tried to track down someone you (probably) don't know, tried to contact eBay to let them know what is happening and done your best to put a stop to something that is obviously wrong is just amazing.  It really shows that some people do still care about others.

It would by nice if Ebay lets you know what happened to the seller.  Even if they don't, you all know you have done the best you can.   I think that's wonderful.

You are never fully dressed until you put a smile on your face.
Message 84 of 86
Latest reply

It would by nice if Ebay lets you know what happened to the seller.

unfortunately, there is no way eBay could let us know what has happened, that would be against privacy laws. 

If the seller comes back and tries to sort out the mess to be able to sell again, they will most likely be dealing with different person than the one who was communicating with people from here.  However, should the seller come across somebody, who knows about the effort of the boardies, they would hopefully mention to them that people here tried to help, and the seller could come and say hello......  🙂

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 85 of 86
Latest reply

Well 4 days later and I have still not had a responce from e-bay, so much for getting back no later than 72 hours

The buyer I reported has still not been suspended and has left another neg feedback for the seller.

I am no off to send another complaint to ebay.

Message 86 of 86
Latest reply