Tell seller not to use Sendel

As a buyer Sendel are useless ,The seller used them to send my Parclel two weeks ago ,From Perth W.A to Bundaberg QLD.

On The Sendel Tracking nothing changes still says picked up on the 2/11/2020 In Transit .

I have sent them emails ,if you lucky you get a reply back after i week ,they wont tell you who the Couriers are or where your parcel is at ,only to contact the driver,which would be good if you knew who the driver was and who he works for.

It is so slow .use Australian post if sellers want the buyer to get there packages before Christmas this Year.

I am also getting items Quicker from china then this useless company

As i Buyer ask your Seller Not to use Sendel

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@bundymods wrote:

As a buyer Sendel are useless ,The seller used them to send my Parclel two weeks ago ,From Perth W.A to Bundaberg QLD.

On The Sendel Tracking nothing changes still says picked up on the 2/11/2020 In Transit .

I have sent them emails ,if you lucky you get a reply back after i week ,they wont tell you who the Couriers are or where your parcel is at ,only to contact the driver,which would be good if you knew who the driver was and who he works for.

It is so slow .use Australian post if sellers want the buyer to get there packages before Christmas this Year.

It's being sent by Catch 22 Couriers.

The driver's name is Yossarion.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

@bundymods wrote:

Sent an item from Bundaberg to Perth with Australia Post,  took  26 days for delivery, and tracking included a period of 17 days

without update.   Apparently there is this thing called  covid, that is affecting worldwide shipping, and apparently does not descriminate between shipping companies, sendle or not.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

From our current experience shipping with AusPost I doubt it would take 26 days - 15 is more like it

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

From our current experience shipping with AusPost I doubt it would take 26 days - 15 is more like it

Bit hard for it to get there in 15 days, when it does not move for 17 days

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

You are claiming that your experience is and should be taken as typical?

Or you are claiming gutter is lying.

I await your cogent response.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

If you doubt it, then you are lucky to not have experienced it. Prior to Covid, it took two weeks to get an item from two suburbs away. I just received a local letter that took two weeks to arrive. For those of us who have experienced the worst of Australia Post, anything that sounds far fetched it very likely to be true.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

The Seller decides how they wish to send something, not the buyer, so you cannot dictate to the seller to do your bidding. Method of Posting is in the listing, if you don't like it, buy elsewhere. I've had the occasional buyer try to dictate to me, and that is the quickest route to my blocked buyers list.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

@bundymods wrote:

I don't think it is fair after a sale to start telling a seller how they have to post something.

Postage is usually stated in an ad or if it says free postage, it has been included in the price of the item, but one thing is constant and that is, most sellers will have worked out beforehand what the actual postage costs will be. That will be what they have budgeted for.

Not all companies charge the exact same rate. I looked into sendle during covid and some of their prices were several dollars under Aus Post for the types of items I was sending. This was not for ebay sales but I would have been really put out if I had sold them on ebay and then had some buyer telling me to use Aus Post instead.

If you are really concerned about exactly what company is used for delivery, best to check it out or ask before purchase, not after.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

"typical" is your wording not mine, I merely made a statement of fact based on our extensive experience of using AusPost.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply