Tracking shows no scans

Hi all, purchased an item from a NSW Central Coast Business on 29th August. They didn't supply a tracking number until I asked two days ago, when the item failed to show up. It is only going to NSW Central West. When I try and track it with the supplied number, it says ''no scans available'' for the item. I would have thought that it should show at least one scan when the item was lodged into the Aust Post system, as mine normally say ''information recieved'' at least.  Then in the next day os so, it will say ''in transit''. To me, this item has not being sent in the first place, or something is seriously wrong in the postal system. Has anyone had this happen where a tracking number never gets scaanned between lodgement and delivery? Any help would be good.

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: Tracking shows no scans

@audistarelectronics wrote:

I don't mean to be rude to you, but please read my posts properly. The item has NOT being delivered, and the tracking at the moment proves that. Paypal has removed the option to ''pay now'' from my Paypal activity, and yes, it was due to be paid, but once again Paypal has not sent me the usual ''your payment to such and such is coming up'', or ''your payment is going to be taken from your bank account today'' I certainly have the funds in the bank to cover it, but Paypal at the moment, is not looking for any payment. Obviously, until they hear back from the seller who doesn't appear interested enough to defend their case. I wouldn't be too sure that this will end in this sellers favor, we will see about that.

Yes I did read your post correctly lol,the point is that the seller has already received their payment as soon as you purchased the item.

And the seller has posted the item so they don't really have to reply to you,and yes you haven't received the item but PP only needs to show that it was sent and it was,so someone is going to receive it and that makes it all clear with the seller.

So unless PP refunds you out of their own coffers then you won't get a refund you'll get a negative balance instead.

The seller provided you with tracking and that's all they need to do.

Either way the seller will keep the money as they can then say hey I posted it and supplied the tracking.

In the end you might need to chase AP as they're the ones that do the delivery even if it don't turn up.

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: Tracking shows no scans

Yes, there is an AP case opened already. Someone will be paying if it is lost, which by the looks of it it is, as I stated earlier, I required it for a job, so had to purchase a unit from a store on my journey to the job, so I dont require the ''lost'' item anyway, so if it shows, it will be a return. Afterall, it was not posted when claimed, so there is a breach of the rules there from the seller, so they will be wearing the loss, not me. Paypal can see all the information in the case, so I will just let them decide on it.

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply