USPS from miami fl to australia

scriptersplayground
Community Member
hi guys i bought an item from a seller on the 8th of November from the u.s.a to Australia. now i was told MAXIMUM delivery time would be the 17th november its now the 18th what should i do? im thinking of opening a paypal dispute and get my money back. should i do this or just wait???
Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: USPS from miami fl to australia

TB, don't bother replying to posts in this thread . . . IT IS OLD.
Posts #5 and #9 were posted Nov 18th 2011.  Doubt the posters will be back to reply to your post.

Oops my bad. 

Sort of red faced now, as I’m in the habit of telling people to check their facts before placing fingers on the keyboard.

Therefore I have no excuse for such a fundamental error.

Message 32 of 38
Latest reply

marg1966margaret
Community Member

After reading this thread I'm not too impressed. I ordered some flowers for a wedding in early April with a reassurance from the seller that they would arrive by mid May. Tracking says Your item was processed through our ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) facility on May 9, 2013 at 11:51 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Wonder what that actually means? Wonder if they will arrive on time?

Message 33 of 38
Latest reply

Why drag up an 18 MONTH OLD  thread just to let everyone know you are wondering if your item will arrive on time.

Message 34 of 38
Latest reply

DEAD thread ! X-(

TCT
Message 35 of 38
Latest reply

USPS express mail international is fast and quite inexpensive when compared to FedEx and has full tracking. I'm yet to be able to fully confirm how long the parcel takes to be delivered to Sydney Australia but I purchased a Kelly bag from an extremely agreeable seller on eBay who was able to mail it express international. Cost me $85 American and was nowhere near as much hassle as FedEx turned out to be (FedEx cost was $217 American and caused so much hassle just to get the parcel onto shipment!) Parcel was put into the mail late on 10 August 2016 and had already departed Miami for international arrival on 12 August at 340am ! with full tracking and a scheduled delivery date of Tuesday 16 August ! if the parcel arrives as scheduled then I will be using express mail international every time from the states ! Beats FedEx hands down with comparable speed of delivery and certainly beats them on price !
Message 36 of 38
Latest reply

Did you read this OLD, OLD thread before jumping in and giving your opinion of the merits of USPS as opposed to an International Courier service?   You cannot compare them as they are two very different services.

Message 37 of 38
Latest reply

Sheesh!   They even replied to a post that said......

DEAD thread ! X-(

Message 38 of 38
Latest reply