Waiting for USPS Priority Package from the US to Australia

Hi,

I had bought an item from the US to arrive in Australia.  The seller used USPS priority because USPS Express had some restrictions due to the value of the item.  Anyhow, I was given the tracking number and the last update on the USPS site says it has been processed through sort facility on the 21/09.  There have been no scans showing that it has arrived in Australia.  It is now 15/10. I am a bit worried and contacted the seller last week and they have lodged an inquiry with USPS.  USPS have said that they will investigate and if the seller does not hear back from them within 24 days to call back.  Just wanted to know if anyone has experience delays receiving USPS priority mail.  The seller was told  it would take 6-10 days and it's way past now.  The seller has been great communicating with me so don't have any bad feeling about them.  They have been great.  I was also wondering how long should I wait in case it hasn't arrived to file a dispute. 

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

If it was sent with USPS from the USA to Australia it will be delivered in Australia by Australia Post.

If it was sent by USPS to Erlanger KY it will be coming with the GSP which is delivered to Australia by FedEx and then handed to AP or delivered by FedEx themselves.

Do you have an item number so someone can check for you?

Message 61 of 76
Latest reply

I have been brought a item it hasn't arrived yet it's 1 month now 😞
Message 62 of 76
Latest reply

My tracking number is CF667898272US if someone could help me to find my item please
Message 63 of 76
Latest reply

Since the tracking info via Aus Post indicates the parcel was delivered on the 27th February, and it also notes that a customer inquiry was lodged with Australia Post on the 28th, there's unfortunately very little the members here would be able to suggest to help. 

Message 64 of 76
Latest reply

I didn't get my parcel yethe on the 27th of February didn't cAmerican in tour my town 😞
Message 65 of 76
Latest reply

My parcel has been delivered on the 27th of February but I didn't get it it's 1 month now
Message 66 of 76
Latest reply

As stated, you need to chase it up with Australia Post. They are the ones who claim it has been delivered.

Sooner rather than later - if it's being held at the Post Office it will soon be on its way back to Trumpland.

And hardly a reason to drag up a moribund thread. Which you undoubtedly know, given you gave me kudos for a post I made several years ago pointing out that very fact.

Edit: One month from 27 February is 27 March.

11 March is 12 days, of which 4 were weekends.. So, 8 business days. Hardly a month.

Message 67 of 76
Latest reply

I just wanted my parcel to be here my tracking number is REMOVED cause at the moment I don't know where it is

Message 68 of 76
Latest reply

The tracking number shows that the item has been delivered and that an enquiry was lodged with Australia Post the next day.

You will have to follow up with Australia Post.....no-one here can help you as it is not our parcel.

Message 69 of 76
Latest reply

Talk to AP.

We are just other members, sort of like yourself. We are NOT eBay, and even if we were it is nothing to do with eBay.

It is between you and Australia Post. You have more information than we do, so we can't help you.

Message 70 of 76
Latest reply