Waiting for USPS Priority Package from the US to Australia

Hi,

I had bought an item from the US to arrive in Australia.  The seller used USPS priority because USPS Express had some restrictions due to the value of the item.  Anyhow, I was given the tracking number and the last update on the USPS site says it has been processed through sort facility on the 21/09.  There have been no scans showing that it has arrived in Australia.  It is now 15/10. I am a bit worried and contacted the seller last week and they have lodged an inquiry with USPS.  USPS have said that they will investigate and if the seller does not hear back from them within 24 days to call back.  Just wanted to know if anyone has experience delays receiving USPS priority mail.  The seller was told  it would take 6-10 days and it's way past now.  The seller has been great communicating with me so don't have any bad feeling about them.  They have been great.  I was also wondering how long should I wait in case it hasn't arrived to file a dispute. 

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

Re: Waiting for USPS Priority Package from the US to Australia

Okay cool I will not wasted my money again on ebay
Message 71 of 76
Latest reply

Anymore
Message 72 of 76
Latest reply

Why are you blaming ebay?  What else would you expect them to do?

The seller has sent your items and Australia Post has delivered them.   If they were not delivered to you then you need to follow it up with Australia Post, not ebay.

As you have already made an enquiry with AP you need to follow that up.....neither ebay nor the posters on the boards can do that for you.

Message 73 of 76
Latest reply

I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting on my package from LA so I checked the USPS website today and shipments to Au and some countries have been suspended due to covid restrictions. So my package has gone back to LA. I have sent an email to the seller hopefully he can re-post it once the suspension has ceased.

Message 74 of 76
Latest reply

@janferdi-0 wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting on my package from LA so I checked the USPS website today and shipments to Au and some countries have been suspended due to covid restrictions. So my package has gone back to LA. I have sent an email to the seller hopefully he can re-post it once the suspension has ceased.

This is a 9 year old thread, they have either received the parcel, opened an item not received case,   or forgotten about it.

Message 75 of 76
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 76 of 76
Latest reply