Warning do not use Credit Cards on ebay with your paypal account, they just cost me $100,

Do not ever use a credit card on ebay through paypal, they just cost me $100, (more actually) I purchased a generator that never came so I got the buyer to refund the money to my paypal account,  I had paid this off my credit card, i had to becuase i needed to order another from someone else. so when i went to get my 588 dollars, pay pal owned by ebay had sent it on to my credit card. I gave no so direction, and had had no conversation with paypal or ebay as to the money this person owed me. so now to get my 588 back i have to draw cash from my f'n credit card at 20 percent, which stay until all other purchese are paid for (if you didnt know that) so that is 100 dollars i lost because they are deciding to do our banking.  I did not pay for the item with a credit card, i paid pay pal, who in turn banks it, charges the person a percentage/fees and gives them the seller cash, at no point did the seller deal with my card, at no point did i authroise him to pay it onto my card or anyone else to do so, it was banked in my paypal account and should have remained there at my direction.  Imagine the millions probably tens of millions of transactions a year where somene owes money or buys gifts and uses a credit card on someones account to purchase an item, on which each and every occassion, if there is an issue or refund they buyer will never even see the money.  Do not ever use credit cards on ebay, I will be starting groups, and i used to build websites (10 dollars buys a name and 6 dollars a month buys hosting) I will make it my lifes work to continue to keep making new sites until this practice is ended and they loses tens of millions in pay pal fees to bank transfers, yes they are the same company ebay and paypal.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Warning do not use Credit Cards on ebay with your paypal account, they just cost me $100,

U feel,u feel every day,go and feel urself someway else u feel

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: Warning do not use Credit Cards on ebay with your paypal account, they just cost me $100,

Not only do you drag up a 5 YEAR OLD thread to complain about your problem that has nothing to do with the original post, but you also appear to be somewhat challenged in writing in the English language.......................

As said, you should start your own thread then you'll maybe get help with your problem.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@1978900ss wrote:
Yeh I feel that Paypal is a expensive way to pay and not good value,just bought a item worth 300au,paypal took 461us,go figure,should be called paythemselfs

Just when? You haven't bought anything in the last month.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply