Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Second hand online DVD/bluray sellers in UK

With the price of DVD and blu ray discs on the up I have been looking at purchasing second hand movies from overseas. Although I use Amazon for new purchases some movies and sets never get good discount prices so second hand is becoming a likeable op...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Misrepresentation

The SOONER eBay starts penalising Sellers who continually post their items in the WRONG catergory and with excessive (INCORRECT) keywords - The BETTER. I say - - Fine the buggers !!.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel from the US to Aust

Does anyone know why a parcel from Miami FL would go to Denmark first on it's way to australia. It was sent USPS first class.

Resolved! .Unfair postage

I have purchased 18 wigs from a seller who split the order into 2 separate orders then charged me postage $78 U.S for 10 wigs and $74 Euro for the last 8. I then receive all 18 wigs in one parcel from Beijing china with the seller being charged 490.0...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancelling an already purchased item

Hi there,I recently made a purchase and the seller sent me the wrong item. They have kindly refunded me my money after I sent the item back but now they want me to cancel my ebay purchase...does ebay allow me to do this if the item is recognised as p...

Resolved! Products

What is the most popular product to purchase on ebay?

Aussie Animals

how can people sell the aussie animal albums for more than they are brought for they are $5 not $45.. its not fair to those who need one. i want one for my son for when hes old enough to look and read them or at lest listen to me reading them to him(...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

if a sellers sends you the wrong size, who is required to pay the return postage?

Hello, If a seller makes as mistake and sends you the wrong size item, who should pay for the postage back? My transaction was an international transaction and the postage was $50, I as the buyer, I dont think I should not be burndened with this cost...

getting back on..

can i please get back ebay,have payed and recieve my items but can't get to buy anything yet and i need ebay for christmas stuff,thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! inappropriate payment method wanted by seller

The item I bid on and won was advertised as a unlocked phone. The seller placed a comment below the listing stating they would take $60.00 of the winning bid. They then wanted me to pay directly to them through paypal and refund me the $60. I have as...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful