Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pickup not permitted

Just bought a heavy item on eBay from a local person who now refuses to allow me to pick it up; consequently it's going to cost me a fortune in added freight. Normally someone will make a specific comment in the listing if they won't allow pickup, bu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MISSING ORDERS

SICK OF NOT GETTING ORDERS. ARE THEY BEING SENT? I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT SO MANY ORDERS CAN GET LOST. AUSTRALIA POST MAY NOT BE THE BEST, BUT I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT THEY HAVE LOST SO MANY ORDERS . I AM SICK OF BEING ASKED TO WAIT 10 MO...

can a seller request more money to cover postage costs?

I purchased an item from an overseas seller who clearly stated postage cost to Australia. Now that I've paid in full, including the postage that they invoiced me, they are asking for another 10euro before they will post the item. Where do I stand??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Support unavailable for eBay.com.au

Earlier today an earthquake hit the Philippines near the city of Cebu. Many of our dedicated Customer Support employees are based in this region, and our thoughts are with all of them and their families as they deal with this disaster. The office bui...

User avatar by eBay Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buying from a US Seller

Hi I am from Australia and want to purchase from an US Seller. What is sales tax? And is there any other hidden fees that I will have to pay for shipping? Not sure, thanks in advance...

Resolved! Why does E-Bay have a system which automatically outbids you when you put in a bid.

Why does E-Bay have a system which automatically outbids you when you place a bid. I find this highly unethical. I was the only real person bidding on an item. I made 3 bids and within 2 second of placing each bid, I was outbidded. It leaves a bad ta...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful