Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! postage costs to go up on ebay uk

Hi i sell on ebay uk as do many sellers and a lot of the buyers we have are from Australia, as you are aware royal mail put the postage up rediculously high earlier this year, but ebay have now informed us that they will be charging a 10% fee on all ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! unpaid case now open against me

I bought and paid for an item from the US.The seller said it was out of stock and refunded my money. Later, they sent a notice asking me to cancel the transaction but I didn't do so. The notice said that if I didn't respond, the transaction would aut...

Accidentally put a insanely high bid on something and won. Ugh.

Hello everyone, I've accidentally bidded on a item - $810.0 it was a complete accident and I didn't realise I had even done it until about 3 days later and I'd won the item for about $150.00 - It's a pair of shoes. I was actually only wanting to bid ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Top Rated" sellers

Why does Ebay mark a seller as "Top Rated" despite them having serious unresolved negative feedback? One of the factors I take into account prior to making a purchase is the sellers feedback rating. In a list of search results, the seller is clearly ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shopping cart

is ebay.com.au ever going to incorporate the shopping cart feature like the US store has?, it's ver convienient.

Paypal refund from seller but not via dispute.

Hi all, just need to know what to do next please.I had an item I bought over 1 month ago that has not arrived. I have been in contact with the seller, who has been great and I advised them I would open a dispute with paypal so as to give us both extr...

ask for local get international

Why do they always put international listings in when I ask for listings within say 200kms from my postcode,If I wanted international listings I would put world wide,or is ebay just trying to drive me insane

Resolved! How can I cancel my purchase(not payed yet)if I find out the item is fake.Can I cancel my transactio

I just find it out the item is not authentic and i want to cancel my transaction.Can i do that?I'm new ebayer and i dont know much about this regulation.Can anybody help me to give some information?Thank you very much. Regards, 2012laszlo1220

have paid for item ! how can a seller ask for more money or they will not send it (streetrays)

I hit 'buy it now' paid for item with postage from streetrays in usa , now they have sent me a msg saying pay more or we will not send it !! so i have lost $241.52 au or send more money and maybe they will send it or not , i could lose even more mone...