Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I am buying from Australia. What are "import charges", how much should the charges be?

Hi, I am buying from Australia. What are "import charges"? How much should the charges be? (what % of the sale price?). Where does the money go? Why do some sellers have an "import charge" listed and some don't for similiar items?Thank you for any in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Import charges

hi I am from Australia and was looking to buy something thing from the USA. the item im looking at costs just a lil over 1000 AUD. ive read that import charges are between 0-10% usually 5% for items over 1000, but on the page of the thing i want to b...

Resolved! Return Closed, No Shipping label provided, No Refund, No Communication

On 10 April I ordered an item for $62.88, order 09-08493-13143, but was sent the wrong item. Started a return on 22 April. The seller agreed the wrong item was sent, but never provided a shipping label. They claimed, without proof, they are sending m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ALL EBAY SELLERS SHOULD SAY WHERE NEW PRODUCTS ARE MADE

China's list of sanctions and tariffs on Australian trade is growing. Here's what has been hit so far; barley, beef and lamb, wine, cotton, seafood, timber and coal. Wheat, wool, sugar and copper ore look like they will be next. All because Ping didn...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Current Past Order History does not go back far enough to find Items you like to purchase again.

Hi there, My current Past Order History does not go back far enough to find Items you like to purchase again. The history does not show all the items you have purchased on E-bay at one stage you were able to see the item and click on it and it would ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No shipping from Brazil?

I bought two items from a seller in Brazil on December 24 2021. They were marked posted on December 28 with an estimated delivery range of February 3 to 17. I waited patiently until two weeks beyond February 17 and then sent the seller an “item not r...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why is it when a seller seid they have sent an item and give a traching number the item is still in

im a buyer of an item on 22 april 22 that the seller states that they have sent the item to give you a tracking number date posted 27 april 22 and when you check the item is still in warehouse I tracked trought 17 tracker and amamex it show no inform...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

it it safe to buy a fridge

with all the damage of the crispers ....that.. i have been reading about....is it safe to do this ?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buying on ebay is no longer fun, the buying experience dealing with dodgy sellers is alwfull

having been a ebay buyer for over 20 years the last couple of years has been nothing but trouble some, having brought and promptly paid for items alot of the time this happenssellers do not reply to messagessellers will not let you know if items been...

Large drop off in new listings today

Did anybody else notice the large drop off in new listings today?in my regular antique searches I use to have between 10-20 pages of items, today it was 1-2. as the day progressed the number of new items was really small , far less than usual. I cant...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FASTAWAY ARAMEX COURIERS? HERE IN CAIRNS THEY ARE SHOCKING.

FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS i HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH FASTAWAY COURIERS HERE IN CAIRNS. THEY NEVER LEAVE PRODUCT, DAMAGE PRODUCTS AND ARE GENERALLY OBNOXIOUS **bleep**S TO DEAL WITH.I REFUSE TO BUY PRODUCTS IF THEUB ARE BEING COURIERED BY FASTAWAY.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Overseas Sales

I have just purchased an item believing it was an item stocked and sold in Australia. Upon purchasing the item,I receive an email in German, then upon further investigation notice the item and seller are located well in Germany. Why are these sellers...

Delivery issues with Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers)

Hi all, Just in the past week, i have had 2 eBay item lost due to deliveries "left in a safe place" by Aramex courier. In the past, Australia post has been delivering without problems but with many sellers refusing to ship to secure Parcel post locat...

• 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Overseas sellers

I think there should be a filter option that allows you to chose sellers in Australia only. At the moment the only option is items in Australia only. A lot of the sellers are based on Hong Kong however.