fraudulent seller <Removed>

68800mAh Vehicle Car Jump Starter Universal Charger 4USB Power Bank Portable

2 PC BT Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Interphone Intercom Headset 6 Riders 1200M

The seller is a fraud and has sold hundreds of items.

I have reported the seller to Ebay and nothing was done.

Biggest problem is the seller has listed under  Go Karts

and there is no buyer protection in that section. 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

go-tazz
Community Member

@amlagonda wrote:

68800mAh Vehicle Car Jump Starter Universal Charger 4USB Power Bank Portable

2 PC BT Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Interphone Intercom Headset 6 Riders 1200M

The seller is a fraud and has sold hundreds of items.

I have reported the seller to Ebay and nothing was done.

Biggest problem is the seller has listed under  Go Karts

and there is no buyer protection in that section. 

I reported those weeks ago via here and their Facebook page when they had only "sold" 33 and 6

items,(106 and 13 now).

eBay Australia can't remove them as this reply from them states:

the seller is not an Australian registered member. Don't worry, we'll send an internal report to the appropriate site as our policies vary per site.

Overseas sellers have managers and they will not remove listings from an established seller,(this

seller sold fake make up and stuff and then switched to the two scam items).

The seller would've just told the manager that they haven't been hijacked and that it's their account.

Go-karts isn't the only category scammers use for listing scam items,(they also list in others where

there is no buyer protection).

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

I am a bit puzzled-why is there no buyer protection for go-carts?

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

maybe ebay think buyers in gokarts are wearing helmets and that enough protection.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Presumably they term them motor vehicles and they have no protection.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

According to their buyer protection policy does not apply to:

The item is a vehicle (including cars, motorcycles, caravans, boats and planes);

It's a sub category of Cars,Bikes and boats so thhat's why there is no protection.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

You should be able to push the issue with PayPal to get a refund. I'd be calling them and explaining that the seller set up scam listings deliberately in categories that have no buyer protection. If they don't budge and give you a lot of lip service, lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Services.

I can only assume these items were listed way cheaper than others would list them for? Like anything, if it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is. Sellers like this profit quite nicely from buyers that jump in thinking they are getting a bargain. If something is being offered way cheaper than everyone else, ask yourself why. Sellers like this keep doing it because they know that buyers will jump in and they know that most buyers won't be able to claim a refund because they don't know how. They walk away with 10's of thousands of dollars and because it's worth their while, they'll hijack someone else's account next week and start it all over again.

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I saw right through the scam and was really trying to stop poor innocent buyers but just like these forums Ebay protect these scammers 100% and it seems there is nothing we can do.

Why remove the sellers name just crazy when we all know its a scam 😞

I did not buy anything from the seller but I have been bitten once before from the Gokart section and Ebay really needs to up it game on that section as no buyer protection is a scam in itself.

The item I bought a while ago was some travel solar panels and ebay didnt help me at all they just removed every bit of the sale I had and there was nothing I could do as ebay covered up the scammers tracks.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Items are STILL there  on sale for $16.45

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

@amlagonda wrote:

I saw right through the scam and was really trying to stop poor innocent buyers but just like these forums Ebay protect these scammers 100% and it seems there is nothing we can do.

Why remove the sellers name just crazy when we all know its a scam 😞

I did not buy anything from the seller but I have been bitten once before from the Gokart section and Ebay really needs to up it game on that section as no buyer protection is a scam in itself.

The item I bought a while ago was some travel solar panels and ebay didnt help me at all they just removed every bit of the sale I had and there was nothing I could do as ebay covered up the scammers tracks.

removing the seller's ID has nothing to do with protecting scammers.  It has more to do with preventing these forums from being used to name and shame.  

If you wish to help prevent scams then report the listings to eBay.  They don't read these boards so naming sellers here does not get eBay's attention. 

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply