is this item fake?

sezeling
Community Member

hi guys

i just bought an item at a ridiculously low price (200$ with free postage) while fair market price should be somewhere around 600$.

basically it is a ferrari resin model made by bbr and i check the detailed description and make sure everthing is ok, i paid via paypal and the item support paypal money back policy as well. the feedback of this seller is 100% and it seems fine but i am still worried since it is almost impossible to buy such a bargain!! i am quite good at model cars and there is no way they make something copycat to replace the authentic ones, so what should i do? is this fake for obvious reasons or should i wait since the seller just mark it as shipped?

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

is this item fake?

sezeling
Community Member

here we go this man just listed another two for sale!!  **bleep**??

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272224161970?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

item number: 272224161970

Message 21 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

he just listed another 2 for sale item number: 272224161970  

what should i do can i get refund asap?  besides, i found all pics he used was stolen from another seller i am familiar with. 

Message 22 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

i finally figured it out the titles, pics and description is copied from another genuine seller  (item number:111908911673) what should i do? should i report that to ebay?

Message 23 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

Yes report everything that you know so ebay can shut him down.

You will probably get your money back immediately

Message 24 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Modelli-Giovalieni?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

the genuine seller already warned that some seller are copying their pics and items for scam !!! jeez should i report it to ebay now ??

Message 25 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

@sezeling wrote:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Modelli-Giovalieni?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

the genuine seller already warned that some seller are copying their pics and items for scam !!! jeez should i report it to ebay now ??

Report all of their listings, including the one you purchased, as eBay can and have been know to remove listings after they've sold / ended. 

If eBay remove the listings, you should be able to expedite a PayPal claim. 

Message 26 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

thx i am working on it. 

Message 27 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

awesome, the original seller just emailed back and said he would report this to ebay since this liar has copied 4 items from him, and hopefully ebay would investigate and cancel this scammer's account hence i could get my money back soon. 

Message 28 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

I'm also reporting as suspected fraudulent. May get faster actions if more report.

image host
Message 29 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

thx guys 

Message 30 of 93
Latest reply