seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained she

I  bought and paid for items for my daugyter. Waited for them to arrive and when we opened it the seller placed a sticky note on the bottom telling me to leave it on loudest as it only works on that. In her description nothing mentions only works on loude. So instead of contacting me she thought it was fine to do this. I complained about it and then she makes out it still works thats not the point. Sometimes the toys are too loud on highest setting. She told me to sasy sorry to her before refunding me as I put a case in against her. I told her she should have contacted me before sending it if she only found out thats not fair on me. Now she  says I abused her. She told me to resend it back in the box and write return sender. You are not allowed to do this. When I told her she is not allowwed to do this she got abusive so I called ebay.

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained

If you are pointing the finger at me, you can point elsewhere. I couldn't be bothered contacting people about that kind of thing. Doesn't affect me, so I really don't care what they do. Maybe as the seller was experienced, and knew the rules, they knew they could get it removed by calling eBay. Plenty have done it, myself included.

Might I suggest you read through the rules for next time, so when you do need to leave bad feedback, it can't be removed. Don't leave yourself open. Think long and hard about what you want to say before you write it. Don't write it while you are angry. Sleep on it and then think of something that doesn't violate the feedback policy. You want other buyers to see what the issue is, rather than them look at what you wrote and think you're a nutter (no, I'm not calling you a nutter).

Message 31 of 47
Latest reply

Re: seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained

HAHAHAHA YOU SOUND GUILTY 

Message 32 of 47
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

The neg mentioning the dispute is still there.

That is a shame but the other one was worse IMO.   The negative did not pertain to that transaction as there was apparently nothing wrong with the item.

Message 33 of 47
Latest reply

How do you know what went on did you contact her did you I bet you did just to find out what is going on 

Message 34 of 47
Latest reply

Paranoid much?

It's easy to see both sides of the fb, and see what went on

Message 35 of 47
Latest reply

No-one needed to contact the seller, the feedback spoke for itself. Besides, if the seller spoke about you to another member, it then becomes a privacy issue and I doubt anyone here is going to risk that.

As for me sending a message to the buyer, my account won't let me send messages because it is not set up to buy or sell. I have very limited access. Plus, as I've said twice now, I can't be bothered. Not my problem. It's always funny when someone does though. It usually gets a good reaction.

Message 36 of 47
Latest reply

so tell me you sound like an expert. What happened tell everyone we are all listening and interested in what YOU have to say. Ass you seem to know it all

Message 37 of 47
Latest reply

Yes, Stawks, tell us all what went on...we would all like to know, although I think most of us can read between the lines and know exactly what happened.Smiley LOL

Message 38 of 47
Latest reply

It's really not that hard to see what happened. You received an item which was different to what was listed (no-one is disputing that). You contacted the seller in a not nice manner and she retaliated. It then escalated and moved into the feedback. Your personality is very evident by previous posts you have made. That is why feedback is very important in some respects, it shows the type of person you are dealing with.

Message 39 of 47
Latest reply

bella, you came here asking for help and then when it went pearshaped for you you ending up in damage control, for what seems to be problems on both sides of the transaction.

And no it wasn't me either..........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 40 of 47
Latest reply