seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained she

I  bought and paid for items for my daugyter. Waited for them to arrive and when we opened it the seller placed a sticky note on the bottom telling me to leave it on loudest as it only works on that. In her description nothing mentions only works on loude. So instead of contacting me she thought it was fine to do this. I complained about it and then she makes out it still works thats not the point. Sometimes the toys are too loud on highest setting. She told me to sasy sorry to her before refunding me as I put a case in against her. I told her she should have contacted me before sending it if she only found out thats not fair on me. Now she  says I abused her. She told me to resend it back in the box and write return sender. You are not allowed to do this. When I told her she is not allowwed to do this she got abusive so I called ebay.

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained

headthump.gif  Not my problem.   Anyone can see the fb  - not that hard

edit....wasn't me either.  

Message 41 of 47
Latest reply

Re: seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiz-j66X74

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 47
Latest reply

that seller has over 6,000 feedback as a seller and over 7,800 total feedback.  I think they would have a fair idea about feedback without anyone from here having to contact them or tell them what is acceptable or not in a feedback comment.  The removed comment did not relate to the item that it was left for, that is why it was removed.

P.S. if they were contacted, it wasn't by me

Message 43 of 47
Latest reply

All together now -

it-wasnt-me-i-swear2ONQV.jpg

Message 44 of 47
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Paranoid much?

It's easy to see both sides of the fb, and see what went on

So many people here are more tech savvy than I am. How are people getting to see the FB? (Just out of curiosity). I tried-I clicked but it said FB was private.

Message 45 of 47
Latest reply

whoops, I finally figured out how it must have been done.Smiley Happy

I feel like Columbo or Miss marple.

I had a look at the original ad. It did say 'great condition'.

If the piano wasn't working on some settings then that description was misleading.

I can believe the seller may not have discovered the fault till after the sale but it still seems foolhardy to me that any seasoned seller would just post it off with a post it note to explain and not even consider the buyer may not be happy.

The whole problem may have been headed off at the pass if the seller had had a different approach.

Message 46 of 47
Latest reply

springy, you have a PM

Message 47 of 47
Latest reply