what happens when you get ripped off by an ebay seller and ebay and paypal don't care

I got ripped off by a seller for $239 and paypal and ebay have done nothing about it , i am now never going to use ebay or paypal in the future.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

what happens when you get ripped off by an ebay seller and ebay and paypal don't care

no sorry, the members here can't help unless you give us more details - and refrain from bad  language.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am guessing it has something to do with the negative you left for an item bought on 5th September?

Did you leave it too long to open a dispute?

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

I'm an easy going sorta guy, but with language like that, the mods are going to remove it and you won't get an answer. What happened. Details, item number, ( don't use the sellers name )  etc and then someone may be able to help ya

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

I'm an easy going sorta guy, but with language like that, the mods are going to remove it and you won't get an answer. What happened. Details, item number, ( don't use the sellers name )  etc and then someone may be able to help ya

Yep, for a 'statesman' needs to get his act together better than that.

I wasn't game to reply.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Not looking for an answer. Just wants to vent his anger me thinks. 🙂

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

Not looking for an answer. Just wants to vent his anger me thinks. 🙂

Oh that is OK - hope he is OK.

Just a tad more interesting than the community thread - know it is Sunday and all.

But he/she certainly has their knickers in a right twist.

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

I like their spirit. Farging better than seeing bleep all the time
Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

I thnk the way it is set up that often the newby poster doesn't realize that their question goes to the general population for an answer.Quite a few post but never come back to add any relevant details that boardies ask or maybe never read replies.

Going by this one's fb & the tone of the post,i think any reply may have an aggressive tone.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

@cmcoins2000 wrote:
Oh that is OK - hope he is OK.

Just a tad more interesting than the community thread - know it is Sunday and all.

But he/she certainly has their knickers in a right twist.

Helen, I honestly don't mean to pry or make you feel uncomfortable (so please forgive me if i now do as it's not my intention), but... I'm a little concerned for you.

I noticed it from early this morning but I had thought it might just have been a passing thing so I made no mention of it at that time... but given it's now many hours later and it's still with you, I feel it would be remiss of me not to raise it with you.

Assuming you haven't already done so, I'm wondering if perhaps it might be prudent of you to get yourself along to a doctor as soon as you possibly can, as ... I'm not too sure how best to phrase this delicately or with discretion given that we're here in a public forum... but well... your looking a little green there sweetie, and I'm getting a bit worried about you. Is everything okay with your health atm? 

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply