Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Headpin width

I am trying to make some earrings and have purchased some head pins which are 0.77mm thick. They will not go through the hole in the pearls. Which size headpin should I be looking for?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item needed urgently not posted yet, no communication from seller??

Hi, not sure what to do here, I purchased an item last week (12 june), and asked for an invoice with postage on the day I won the auction. I had asked the seller if they could post as it was a pickup item, they agreed and quoted a postage amount and ...

Selling handmade items

Hi I've recently started making jewellery for sale and only taken orders over the last fortnight. Well today is pick up day and as I wait for people to pick up items I've made , I'm a bundle of nerves . This is the first time I've ever asked money fo...

How To Select The Perfect Jewelry

Selecting jewelry is much like selecting your wardrobe. It is imperative to be comfortable and wear a style which you are most comfortable in. Although you can try out something different if you feel like.It is important for your jewelry to complimen...

FABRIC - lots of it

HI, is their a wanted section on ebay? I have a garage full of fabric from an old kids clothing business, there is too much to list it all. so i was wondering if there is a "wanted" section I could look at to see if anyone is interested. i'm located ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Onesies

I recently had a listing removed because it had the word "onesie" in the title and description. It was a Run Scotty Run one-piece baby suit. Apparently this a breach of trademark for a certain company. As far as I know a onesie is simply a one piece ...

Need help to find.

I tried in another forum and now I am trying in here. I am looking for a Skull Plant Holder. Does anyone know where to get them. I am in Perth I have tried Hardware and Garden Centers but nothing so far.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful