Seller %

It could save buyers a lot of time if sellers feedback % is displayed on grid rather than having to open multiple entries.  Item price, post and % would be helpful

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Seller %

eBay do not read here

seller % is pretty meaningless based on % alone as it does not tell you how many things they have sold during their time on eBay, nor anything else about the seller

Plus, most buyers can't be bothered leaving feedback at all

It would also save buyers a lot of time after the fact if they checked who they are buying from before they buy

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Do you mean in searches? I can see the seller's feedback in searches. I am using a laptop (Windows 11, Chrome).

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I can too, but it does'nt tell me anything useful to help me decide if I want to deal with them

I'd much rather 'the full picture' by checking their feedback page and avoid nasty surprises that are easily avoided

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Usually if a seller has a positive feedback percentage under what I consider acceptable, I don't even bother to check them out. If they don't have 100%, but their percentage is still acceptable, I check what the negative percentage is about. At any rate I always check their feedback page before buying. That should be obvious, but apparently not everyone thinks it is because some people who have come here to complain about a purchase gone wrong have said they bought without checking the feedback.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I always check feedback and % but its annoying to have to go into every for sale item to check this.  If % was displayed on the primary grid, would be quicker and easier

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

% is shown on my primary grid. Most of the time.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

% shown for me on grid - all the time.

Maybe OP needs to try another browser or clear C & C and re-boot

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I'm using Edge, and I see it....

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply