Caitlyn Jenner

.....Jenner had the voice already, but needed the space. Sawyer gave it to her. Today, famed photographer Annie Leibovitz has given the same space in introducing Jenner to the world as Caitlyn. The Sawyer encounter left no doubt that when the time came, Jenner wanted to glam the living hell of out of the moment. Leibovitz, fabled chronicler of celebrity moments from a nude and pregnant Demi Moore to George W Bush's triumphant 9/11 war cabinet before the fall, delivered an arresting vision of Jenner that did what it needed to do: it demanded you look, and look further.

Why? Because the Jenner story is a million stories untold. And because these million stories need a champion. And because these million stories are blessed when the champion happens to be someone as famous, eloquent, honest and challenging to our pre-conceived ideas as Caitlyn Jenner.

More here .......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-02/mcmahon-the-caitlyn-jenner-story-is-a-million-stories-untold/6...

I think it's a very well written and thought out article.,and I'm happy for Caitlyn Jenner. 

Caitlyn Jenner shared her Vanity Fair cover in the first tweet from her new account.

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Another ballsy woman who changed gender...   a celebrity but of a totally different kind

Lt-Colonel Cate McGregor

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/bombshell-dropped-as-army-officer-changes-gender/story-fnd...

Message 41 of 56
Latest reply

All you women bagging her looks, I'm guessing there is envy there as you don't look as good as her. Why concentrate on her looks - she's living the body she was supposed to be born in. What a shame you all can't embrace it. Too me, she is beautiful because she is being her true self. Shame on you lot
Message 42 of 56
Latest reply

what is there to be envious of - besides the art department's skill at airbrushing?

Message 43 of 56
Latest reply

@geokimat wrote:
All you women bagging her looks, I'm guessing there is envy there as you don't look as good as her. Why concentrate on her looks - she's living the body she was supposed to be born in. What a shame you all can't embrace it. Too me, she is beautiful because she is being her true self. Shame on you lot

what was that you said about 

lovely jen?

oh yes; here it is:

Angston is a horse-faced, insecure, attention-seeking, control freak with average acting ability

Message 44 of 56
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

@geokimat wrote:

what was that you said about 

lovely jen?

oh yes; here it is:

Angston is a horse-faced, insecure, attention-seeking, control freak with average acting ability

Envious my face isn't elongated to look like a horse? Hardly Julia.

As I also said in that thread, I see beyond the smiles in the happiness Angston & Justin portray & I'm very happy with the shape of my face Smiley Wink

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 45 of 56
Latest reply

if you think Caitlyn's surgery 'weird creation' on a man that already looked as feminine as he did masculine is 'to much plastic surgery', then you really need to look at real 'awful, so much plastic surgery' gone wrong

Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 10.47.26 pm.jpg

and if that's not enough 'to much plastic surgery', then there's

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 46 of 56
Latest reply

@siggie-reported-by-alarmists wrote:

He looks better than Janice........... would love to see him on a runway.

i agree Siggie so i created this

cjTrans.jpg

Woman Happy

Message 47 of 56
Latest reply

nice dress

Message 48 of 56
Latest reply

I am sick to death of hearing about Cailyn Jenner, so he wanted to be a women, good on him But I lot have people have done this and done it quietly.

Beautiful NO just a good plastic good Surgeon that has made a plastic person, shows what you can do if you have money and he will be getting plenty now.

Hero NO his ex wives are the Hero's the ones he Married knowing he wanted to be a women and they kept their mouths shut all this time.

Even when he tired on their clothes when they were asleep.

I never thought much of him when he was a man, so why should I like him as a women.

So he got a,medal, think it may be rusty by now how long can he live on the glory of that foe ever.

He will never be a hero in my book, who has he saved, when has he ever put his life on the line for his follow man or help a orphaned Child.

Message 49 of 56
Latest reply

@bright.ton42 wrote:

Another ballsy woman who changed gender...   a celebrity but of a totally different kind

Lt-Colonel Cate McGregor

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/bombshell-dropped-as-army-officer-changes-gender/story-fnd...

not sure if the term "ballsy" still applies to Ms Jenner.

Message 50 of 56
Latest reply