Coronavirus update

Coronavirus update: Formula One Grand Prix called off, Trump announces travel ban, Tom Hanks tests positive

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-12/coronavirus-live-updates-mclaren-lewis-hamilton-travel-ban/12...

Message 1 of 3,689
Latest reply
3,688 REPLIES 3,688

Re: Coronavirus update

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@rogespeed wrote:

looks like a vaccine is going to be released soon - but has not one step in the safelty process been missed - namely testing on vaccine company employees ? Particularly senior management , supervision and majority share holders 

But of course waiting for official approval.... 

Why would you expect the employees to be used for testing purposes? Or the shareholders? 

dont you watch super hero movies

the evil company allways tests it stuff on either the employees or themselves

leading to needing (place super hero here) coming to the rescue

Message 3101 of 3,689
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@rogespeed wrote:

looks like a vaccine is going to be released soon - but has not one step in the safelty process been missed - namely testing on vaccine company employees ? Particularly senior management , supervision and majority share holders 

But of course waiting for official approval.... 

Why would you expect the employees to be used for testing purposes? Or the shareholders? 

dont you watch super hero movies

the evil company allways tests it stuff on either the employees or themselves

leading to needing (place super hero here) coming to the rescue

Lol, I'm not much for superheroes, but I did watch "Eureka" recently, I see what you mean! Cat LOL

Message 3102 of 3,689
Latest reply

ready for your shot of covid cure?

zombie gifs Page 72 | WiffleGif

Message 3103 of 3,689
Latest reply

Victoria records no new coronavirus cases or deaths for 23rd day straight

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-22/victoria-coronavirus-cases-ahead-of-restrictions-update/12907...

Message 3104 of 3,689
Latest reply

I no longer want to be on the boards as obviously I've started getting upset about things in a way that others believe is bullying and that's one thing I never wanted to be seen as and if that's the way they see it then you have my apology.

So this is my last post.

WHY?

Maybe having loved ones needing to get Covid tests because they showed possible symptoms and then waiting on results isn't  something I ever want to go through again.

Hoping like hell that they are going to be negative is one hell of a relief when you know your OH would probably not survive it as she's asthmatic and has bouts of Bronchitis.

So instead of getting together and getting rid of the virus it to me it became a blame game and we are better

then you thing which to me is who cares just get it under control so people can get back to their lives.

Unfortunately with Covid fragments found in Portland waste water that's once again a wait and see and hope

that it's an anomaly of no concern.

Sorry,I'm done.

Message 3105 of 3,689
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

ready for your shot of covid cure?

zombie gifs Page 72 | WiffleGif

In all seriousness, yes I am. I have my name on the volunteer list as a test subject already. They  need to test it on old people too. 

Message 3106 of 3,689
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

I no longer want to be on the boards as obviously I've started getting upset about things in a way that others believe is bullying and that's one thing I never wanted to be seen as and if that's the way they see it then you have my apology.

So this is my last post.

WHY?

Maybe having loved ones needing to get Covid tests because they showed possible symptoms and then waiting on results isn't  something I ever want to go through again.

Hoping like hell that they are going to be negative is one hell of a relief when you know your OH would probably not survive it as she's asthmatic and has bouts of Bronchitis.

So instead of getting together and getting rid of the virus it to me it became a blame game and we are better

then you thing which to me is who cares just get it under control so people can get back to their lives.

Unfortunately with Covid fragments found in Portland waste water that's once again a wait and see and hope

that it's an anomaly of no concern.

Sorry,I'm done.

I know I don't know you, but I wish you wouldn't go. I understand why you feel the way you do, but you could help try to get people to understand the real fear and pain of waiting to those who haven't been through it. If you need to go, please know that this old American lady wishes you and yours all the best, and safety, real safety soon. 

Message 3107 of 3,689
Latest reply

I understad, Tas. The one who speaks of bullying doesn't recognise it in themselves.

I will only be adding updates to this thread as that is what the title was meant for.

Message 3108 of 3,689
Latest reply

This could also be another great breakthrough :

A nasal spray with the potential to fight Covid-19 and other respiratory viral infections will be tested in the hope of manufacturing it in Australia.

The INNA-051 nasal treatment, developed by the Australian biotech company Ena Respiratory, targets the primary site of most respiratory infections, including Covid, and activates immune defence mechanisms in the respiratory tract.

The technology could help fight coronavirus and other infections such as influenza and the common cold.

Message 3109 of 3,689
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I understad, Tas. The one who speaks of bullying doesn't recognise it in themselves.

I will only be adding updates to this thread as that is what the title was meant for.

Lets keep some perspective here. Over a period of weeks I was subjected to a series of unjustified and derogatory posts from Tazz and others which frankly had escalated out of control. I put up with it for awhile, but eventually had enough and challenged tazz to back up his derogatory claims with just one post that supported the statements he made. He and others scrambled to look through months of my posts and came up with Zip, Zilch, Zero as the comments he was attributing to me, simply where not there. 

Its wasn't bullying for me to request a poster substantiate unfounded claims they where attributing to me, its simply standing up for yourself against unjustified and unjustifiable attacks.

The last exchange I had with tazz I extended an offering of peace and the option to move on afresh

" Its just an ebay forum, I,m willing to extend an olive leaf if you have got a white dove handy...........Man Happy."

Instead tazz has chosen to move on. The toxic culture that has infected this forum does not just affect the victims of pile ons and group bullying behavior, it can be just as damaging for those who join in the pile on and make unfounded, derogatory remarks. 

Message 3110 of 3,689
Latest reply