Cyclone threat intensifies for Townsville

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-25/cyclone-to-forms-off-queensland-coast-near-townsville/8385368

i hope no one is injured if this cyclone reaches land, mother nature can be frighning.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Cyclone threat intensifies for Townsville

Not good, hope everyone is ok

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Batten down the hatches, stay safe everyone!

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

TTTT  I hope you will be okSmiley Sad

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Thank you Nicnacs. Yeah this one's a bit of a worry. Looks like the Whitsundays and islands might cop it.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/bom-warnings-cyclone-debbie-north-queensland-whitsunday-coast/...

why do so many people like to take the 'she'll be right mate' attitude?

i guess its just easier to do nothing than to do something.

how hard is it to shut your house up, and go somewhere safer for a few days. if you come home and your house is not damaged great. but if this cyclone is as bad as is being predicted standing there with your hands up saying "go away" wont help.

i dont believe in forcing people to leave. if you really want to be an idiot thats fine. just please dont complain later....if your still able to.

maybe too many hollywood movies making living though natures fury easy?

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

"This is our block of dirt and we're going to defend it from the storm if we can."

Someone should've asked them,HOW?

Then when they get injured and such they want all the help they can get because they didn't think it was

going to be that bad,(despite being told that it was going to be bad),Angry head bang.gif

You get the same supidity with people that build in bush fire prone areas,(the tax payer and insurance

companies end up paying for their stupidity),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Mother Nature is certainly a **bleep** at times...non discriminating and non judgemental she doesn`t care who she takes in her path..stay safe to those in her line....xxxxx

@go-tazz wrote:

"This is our block of dirt and we're going to defend it from the storm if we can."

Someone should've asked them,HOW?

Then when they get injured and such they want all the help they can get because they didn't think it was

going to be that bad,(despite being told that it was going to be bad),Angry head bang.gif

You get the same supidity with people that build in bush fire prone areas,(the tax payer and insurance

companies end up paying for their stupidity),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

I can't believe the stupidity of some people

"We'll just give it a go and rally together. Aussie Aussie Aussie type thing, you know? Oi oi oi and all that.

A painted message directed at oncoming Cyclone Debbie is seen on the front fence in Bowen.

Mass evacuations have been ordered

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/bom-warning-as-cyclone-debbie-intensifies-queensland-emergen...

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Image result for umbrella hit by lightning cartoon

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply