Easter - how do you intend to ceiebrate?

We usually have a big family gathering at ours with Easter hunt for the children. Obviously that can’t happen so it will be just me and OH. I have Easter eggs for my grandchildren but I take it I can’t go and see my own children/grandchildren as it’s not essential? I’m happy to follow the rules just hope that everyone else is doing the same. I’m not in the risky age bracket had my kids fairy young but I am doing the right thing and isolating. So Easter will be some seafood and a good wine and some board games for us - what are your plans?
Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Easter - how do you intend to ceiebrate?

Coronavirus memes for laughter | Townsville Bulletin

Message 11 of 54
Latest reply

In this time of social isolation, it will be an Easter quite unlike any other...

Phones and faxes and texts, videos both streaming and prerecorded emails and Instant Messaging...

We live in an electronic age, and this is a perfect opportunity to make the best use of it.

All, I might add, from the comfort of home (and no, I have no intention of getting out of my pyjamas, ha ha)...

🙂

Message 12 of 54
Latest reply

I will do what the Premier of the NT instructs

STAY HOME

and

EAT CHOCOLATE

30 VERY Funny Chocolate Memes

Message 13 of 54
Latest reply

Absolutely nothing   ..... Our darling German Shepherd was pts this afternoon, so apart from hubs digging her grave tomorrow, we shall spend the weekend very quietly in our garden 

Message 14 of 54
Latest reply

Very sorry to hear that. May your fond memories flourish.

Message 15 of 54
Latest reply

rainbow bridge Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Message 16 of 54
Latest reply

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

Absolutely nothing   ..... Our darling German Shepherd was pts this afternoon, so apart from hubs digging her grave tomorrow, we shall spend the weekend very quietly in our garden 

Oh that will be a very sombre Easter for you then, Ly!

Sorry to hear it 

when I lose a dog.png

Message 17 of 54
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

Oh that will be a very sombre Easter for you then, Ly!

Sorry to hear it 

when I lose a dog.png

Here's an easier to read one:

Dogs.png

Message 18 of 54
Latest reply

South Australia's restrictions are slightly less onerous than some other states. We are still allowed out to our local beaches etc. for excercise and fishing is still allowed. So me and the missus will probably go to one of our local isolated beaches for easter eggs, drinkypoos and a spot of fishing. You can spend all day at some of the beaches and not see another person.

The rest of the weekend will be spent working on a cottage I,m renovating and listing stuff on ebay.

Message 19 of 54
Latest reply

7c30141853ea8a680379d4e21646a3b2.jpg

image host
Message 20 of 54
Latest reply