My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

@bushies.girl wrote:

NO vinegar in my tea lol

I heard you were saving it up for when I come to visit you Smiley LOL

We used to have a thing in the military if you didn't want to make people coffee and tea, the first one you ever made

you added salt to it so it tasted yuk. No one ever asked you to make Coffee or tea again !

Message 5761 of 6,720
Latest reply

@the*scarlet*pimpernel wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

@polksaladallie wrote:

My view is that she is having a break, and I respect that. 

I respect that also, but I am still worried about her health.

Usually, when someone needs a break, there's some kind

of lead up to it.   But freddie was having reactions to her BC meds.

nope, nothing like that. All the monkeys, roosters and royalty are fine.

thanks pimpy, it's been such a long time since we've seen Freddie here, I wish there was something we could do to get her back in here.  .. but the man thing is you've let us know that she and her family are OK, so again, thanks for that.. she is sorely missed though Woman Sad

Message 5762 of 6,720
Latest reply

Morning all.

I actually made an elderly uncle a coffee with two salts recently. Looking for sugar in my brother's pantry I spotted a bowl with white stuff in it.  The look on uncle's face said it all. 

Off to the library shortly, have a good day all.

Message 5763 of 6,720
Latest reply

lol Katy, a friend once made me a lemon herbal tea and put milk and sugar in it ...

Message 5764 of 6,720
Latest reply

Reminds me of my late brother LOL - Used to ask would he like tea or coffee and he would always reply "yes please" but refuse to say which - in the end I made him coffee with a tea bag in it - he drank it without comment LOL.  I do miss his sense of humour.

Message 5765 of 6,720
Latest reply

Debra both his late father and grandfather were both builders, so I guess a bit of their knowledge has rubbed of on him as well. They took him hours to plan and build, the timber cost small fortune but so much cheaper than buy the ready built one and much nicer imo

Message 5766 of 6,720
Latest reply

It was well worth the extra cost Bushies, because they really make the steps stand out and they suit your house too
Message 5767 of 6,720
Latest reply

Would be great if Freddie would comme back and Sandy and a few others as well   .... I enjoyed my break away, I joined a cpl of fb reno/gardening sites, love them, am gaining heaps of useful info for the both house and garden.  Mr B has just about finished re vamping the shade house, just needs to put up a shelf and it's done.  Next job is to build the raised veggie gardens up the back and that'sgoing to take him a while but so worth it. Our deam to be as self sufficent as we can is getting closer all the time.

Message 5768 of 6,720
Latest reply

A bit of a tricker Rosie? We have one of those in the family too. He often used to say for some reason when asked a question that the answer was a pineapple, so,one year I wrapped up a pineapple and gave it to him for Christmas😄
Message 5769 of 6,720
Latest reply

Bushie

What have you got planned for water collection and usage ?

Big in ground tanks or is that coming later ?

Have you channeled what little rain from your gutters into the garden yet ?
Message 5770 of 6,720
Latest reply