Our Personalities

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post this, but I decided to do so.

Below is a link to a free Personality Test that takes about 12 minutes to complete. Normally I would steer clear of these types of tests, but I am stunned by the accuracy of the report on the test I completed. It also helped me understand a little more about the reasons why we react and respond differently to various things e.g. current affairs, news reports, life events etc.

The link is for anyone who might be interested in completing the test. The Take A Free Test tab is at the bottom left of the page:

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: Our Personalities

alpaca1.gif

Message 71 of 75
Latest reply

001.JPG

Message 72 of 75
Latest reply

I have been made aware of this thread Stawks, and after perusing the evidence will bring down ungodly wrath my judgement later on.

Spoiler
After consulting Batgirl, Batboy, all the Paccies and any interested wild ducks - not forgetting to mention the eels and the long-necked Turtles......................'Ware the Ides of March" missy........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 73 of 75
Latest reply

Padi...nice of you to visit from your lofty boards.

FYI, Ides of March is well and truly gone.    April Fool's is next.

Here, some bribery for you

Spoiler
Image result for guinness meme

Message 74 of 75
Latest reply

The esteemed judge and his jurors are always happy to receive bribes remuneration for their services, however doggies can't eat chocolate, so therein lies a large problem - since once they get their teeth into something, they tend to get their own way..............

Spoiler
Scotch fillet is an acceptable alternative however....................original.giforiginal.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 75 of 75
Latest reply