Our Personalities

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post this, but I decided to do so.

Below is a link to a free Personality Test that takes about 12 minutes to complete. Normally I would steer clear of these types of tests, but I am stunned by the accuracy of the report on the test I completed. It also helped me understand a little more about the reasons why we react and respond differently to various things e.g. current affairs, news reports, life events etc.

The link is for anyone who might be interested in completing the test. The Take A Free Test tab is at the bottom left of the page:

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Our Personalities

BTW, I think it is important to try and be as truthful as possible when answering the questions, which I found a little hard because I wasn't sure about my thoughts and feelings with some questions.

Message 2 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Well, I did it, but I'm not certain I believe the results.

I was as truthful as I could be.   Had to think hard about a couple of questions.

Message 3 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Apparently I am a Defender. 

Which I agree with.

image host
Message 4 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Same here Stawks......several of the questions just did not apply to my lifestyle at all but leaving those aside I still don't see myself as an Adventurer.

Message 5 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

LOL....I'm a 'debater'.....so true!
Message 6 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

I found out about this test from a person I know who actually has a personality disorder, and knows it. She told me that after reading everything in her report, she understood more about herself than what she has learned from her psychiatrists over the last 20 years. I think she felt comfortable about the explanations for the traits she is supposed to have.

Message 7 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

I'm an Advocate and we make up less than 1 % of the population,(other advocates are Martin Luther king,

Nelson Mandala,Mother Teresa and Alanis Morissete),Corny_cleaning-glasses.gif

As for the results,Who knows.gif

Advocate..PNG

Message 8 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Logitian for me. Only 3% of the population apparantly. The description is fairly close with a couple of exceptions. I dont daydream and I,m not afraid of failure ( heck I,ve had plenty of practice with that one......Smiley Very Happy  ) Other than those two anomolies the survey nailed my personality.

Helps explain some of my posts on here.........Smiley Wink

https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Message 9 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Ok you two.

Does that mean we have to bow to you now ? Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 10 of 75
Latest reply