RUSSIA & USA Meet in the Syrian Sky.

Good Evening Australia,

With the intervention of Russian Aircraft Loyal to the Assad Regime, now in the sky over Syria, and the United States of America Aircraft that have been supporting the forces against the Assad Presidency,is this now the lead up to the Great Battle of Armageddon ?

A little known fact of Historical importance that one should be aware of before rushing into a quick answer here.

During the 1967 Middle East Israeli War, and due to the fact that the lsraeli's had knocked out all of the Russian supplied and equipped SAM Missiles, (Surface to Air Missile) very Hi Tech. at the time, and the Arab States against Israel being completely out gunned, the Russian Government quietly let it be known that it was going to put Russian "boots on the ground", followed by full Military Support, unless Israel pulled back and stopped any more Land grab or intervention.

This was sent through to the United States, who took it seriously, and "advised" their friend to Halt forthwith. Which Israel did.

The United States of America, deeply caught up in Vietnam, was NOT prepared to fight two battle fronts so far apart, which the USA Congress would never approve of.

Now to 2015, there has always been speculation that WW 111  will be brought about in the Valley of Armageddon, in Israel, are we now seeing the opening stages towards this event ?

One would only need to hear, see, or read about an Russian Fighter Plane being shot down by an USA Aircraft, or visa versus.

Very worrying thought no doubt.  Does the Holy Bible hold the answer to this question ?  the Talmud ?  the Koran ?

One thing is for sure, now that Russia & the USA are involved, neither is going to take "their toys" and go home quietly.

This has been Dale Dibble -  Good Night Australia.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: RUSSIA & USA Meet in the Syrian Sky.

3090 years for a prophesy to be fulfilled.Does it say anything about the kerbing and guttering in my street? I'm getting impatient.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: RUSSIA & USA Meet in the Syrian Sky.

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:
3090 years for a prophesy to be fulfilled.Does it say anything about the kerbing and guttering in my street? I'm getting impatient.

Yeah I know.The jokes dont stop ever do they? Mostly you do it through fear.I really cannot wait for ww3.And I dont have much longer to wait.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply