Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Song Challenge ~ human beings/human behaviour

Four day music challenge - Theme is human beings/human natureEnds June 5th in the evening. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.Th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hepatitis A death linked to frozen pomegranate recall

A South Australian woman has died after contracting hepatitis A from recalled frozen pomegranate. SA Health chief medical officer and chief public health officer Professor Paddy Phillips revealed the 64-year-old woman died last Wednesday after "some ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caption This #161

Caption this 161 Winner is chosen by kudos. Ends May 30 2018 Here's the Cops! Quick SWALLOW IT!(Not my own caption)

strawberry_by_stacyd.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge # 54. Theme is "Mystical"

Photo challenge # 54, theme is "Mystical". Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses t...

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge. The Theme is "Commitment".

Four day music challenge - Theme is "Commitment".Ends Friday 01 June during the evening. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The ...

Filthy live export cattle not evidence of mistreatment

Filthy live export cattle not evidence of mistreatmentreally?so these are the good pictures i guess, hate to be looking through that ship say before they reached port. you know, out at sea where they dumped the dead and injured. http://www.abc.net.au...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is a woman worth $1 000 000?

Stumbled on this listing... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/A-Woman/253594927611?_trkparms=aid%3D777003%26algo%3DDISCL.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140117125611%26meid%3D4a089f3150494f9fab99c4f6d3b40102%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D7%26sd%3D273186156306%26i...

R.I.P. Phil Emmanuel

Another very talented musician passed too early. https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/05/25/15/38/phil-emmanuel-guitarist-dead-aged-65 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi1LoKfrctU

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge. The Theme is EYES

Four day music challenge - theme is EYESEnds May 27 at 8PM EDT.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which ...

Resolved! Photo Challenge #53 - Theme is "Elegance"

Photo challenge 52, theme is "Elegance". Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses the...

Nuisance phone calls

I have been getting nuisance phone calls on my landline, day and middle of the night, and so I decided to get a new number. I cannot for the life of me think who I have to tell? I just do not remember if my power and gas supplier, or bank, or anybody...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: "Little"

Four day music challenge - theme is "Little" Ends May 21 at 8PM PDT.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The poster of the video ...

Yanny vs Laurel

I distinctly heard L aurel each time......yet so many heard Yanny, does anyone know how/why this works? The ABC said they would explain later but i had to turn the radio off. Same thing as the blue vs the gold dress. Some time ago. Sorry no time to f...