Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Photo challenge #23 .................. Horses

Theme is ......Horses Closes the night of 6th October Everyone is welcome to enter. Anyone can give kudos. Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own workWinner is the poster with the most kudos .... Winner host...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Silent disco gives dementia sufferers mental benefits

Silent disco fever spreading to give dementia sufferers surprising mental benefits http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-06/silent-discos-for-dementia-patients/9013640 i'm requesting some Donna Summer Disco tunes when i'm in the room. oooh, i feel love,...

• 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

tree lobster officially back from dead

Lord Howe tree lobster officially back from dead as island pushes ahead with poison program http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-10-06/extinct-lord-howe-stick-insect-back-from-dead/8984902

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #124

Winner is chosen by kudos.In case of a draw, OP chooses the winnerThe winner to post a new picture of their choosing. Caption This #124 finishes Thursday 5th October around 8pm-ish .Have fun everyone

pair of owls.png
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Best Item Descriptions...

Found this one today - irresistible. SKU:xiangyixuan-X301456 Description *Good fabric. *Best breathability,Soft and comfortable,do manual work is delicate *show thin,strong water absorption, good quality, good workmanship, put on a little show thin,p...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What Bob Hawke Said...

...."the worst economic decision made by any Australian prime minister since federation" Hawke made the comment at the National Press Club on Wednesday, joining the former Labor foreign affairs minister Gareth Evans in attacking the survey during the...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fear of flying

Im' just wondering if anyone has, or knows of someone , who has done the Fear of Flying Course . I flew a lot when I was younger but a few years ago developed this hateful phobia and refused to fly anywhere, which is so limiting. For Christmas I've b...

Resolved! 4 Day music challenge: Theme is songs that start and end with the same leter

4 Day music challenge: Theme is songs that start and end with the same leter (Can be more than one word song titles) Ends 3rd October in the evening NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connecti...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poochibald Art Prize

Poochibald Art Prize unleashes artistic talent and celebrates all good dogs http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-04/dog-lovers-unleash-their-artistic-side-for-poochibald-art-prize/9012116

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Greyhound Racing Banned in NSW

just heard a breaking news story on ABC radio saying the NSW govt will ban greyhound racing as of mid next year. as an owner of an ex racer but not in nsw i will watch with great interest this story as it unfolds.

• 214 replies
  • 5 Helpful