Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! DIY Help with wall plugs please

I need some help with a small job.I bought a tilt and swivel tv bracket for the guest room. The tv is small, maybe 5 kg's.So, I went to the hardware store, aka Masters...............but all the clever people were gone home.The wall is gyprock and the...

FYI, DIY...

Girls, don't listen to those pontificating old men at the hardware store, who tell you the only way to get scratches out of floor boards is to use a "specially colored wax" and "wax cloth." I tried that until my floor resembled a Jackson Pollack pain...

Dishonest Union Ads in NSW Election.

I have been watching for a few weeks now and was deeply concerned that the ads being run by unions is completely dishonest. Is it legal to do this? I asked a political scientist and he said that the ads being run by unions NSW were bordering on the w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 42 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What are your thoughts on Jess Ainscough?

She is the young woman with a slow growing (but likely curable) cancer who refused conventional treatment, made money from selling her natural treatment (and from related products like tshirts etc) and lectured and published books about the effectivi...

Will the real Paul McCartney please stand up.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ring​o-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-196​... I've never heard anything so preposterous. So we are to believe that the instant McCartney 'died', suddenly, as if by magic, his doppelganger ap...

How do you tell a friend.....

.....they feed their kid too much **bleep**? A friend of mine has a little girl - she's 10. We get together quite regularly and every time we do, he buys her things like pancakes and a big piece of cake with icecream just for morning tea, then they g...