Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New 4 Day Music Contest Theme Is - Spirit

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (Sydney time) on: Wednesday 4th March at 8pm. The idea of the music challenge is to select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme vi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hockey Orders Sale Of $39m Sydney Home

A foreign investor has 90 days to sell a $39 million mansion in Sydney's eastern suburbs after it was found to have been illegally held under foreign investment laws. Treasurer Joe Hockey made the order, forcing the divestment of Villa de Mare in Poi...

• 35 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifts From Crows - Feelgood Story.

8-Year-Old Girl Receives Gifts From The Crows She’s Been Feeding Since She Was 4 Every once in a while, Gabi Mann, an 8-year-old girl who lives in Seattle, gets a small, special gift delivered to her home. She saves every one she can because they’re ...

• 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Flight Booking

I have been trying to get 'the wife' a flight from Sunshine Coast to Port Macquarie. She doesn't care what day she goes and wants to spend about 2 weeks down there. I have tried thousands hundreds many days but all the cheap flights are gone. Does an...

Battery Question?

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ-20 Camera. The battery is a CGA-S002E. The battery won't charge. I've tried over two nights now. The next morning I put it back in the camera and it's still whinging about 'battery'. Is it likely to be the battery or t...

For those interested in history:

it's long but worth reading. DISCLAIMER: Not for people with the attention span of a goldfish. https://independentaustralia.net/article-display/why-the-rise-of-fascism-is-again-the-issue,7419

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Is Malcolm a hypocrite?

http://junkee.com/the-guy-trying-to-access-all-your-metadata-is-using-a-secret-messaging-app-that-erases-all-his-metadata/52230 If it is secret how do they know?

Literacy Crisis In Tasmania

At least half of Tasmania's population can't read or write properly and test results are showing a growing gap between Tasmanian teenagers and those on the mainland.The latest global report card on 15-year-olds found that 47 per cent of Tasmanian tee...

• 153 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Who are the real Dole Bludgers???

Very interesting revelation. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/business/work/investigation-exposes-fraud-within-taxpayer-funded-jobs-services-australia/story-fnkjjdfa-1227237512956 Erica

• 13 replies
  • 4 Helpful