Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cop gets beaten and bystanders dont call for help

Cop gets beaten and bystanders dont call for help- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVr4-8RurY I don't condone or endorse the violence, however cops do this all the time. Hard to say what sparked this, possibilly a lifetime of abuse from the police a...

Oh Beautiful Breeze!

Our new flat is wonderful for catching the evening breeze. A large window in front Large window at the side. Kitchen has a hopper window. Balcony door open. Cool breeze funnelling up from the harbour. Life's good.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Current Heat Wave

Has anyone melted from this heat wave yet? I'm in Qld (inland) but I think it's pretty well spread around You have my s y m p a t h y

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hate speech

there is that law here that i am not allowed to promote hate speech which is fine with me. religious books however are excepted. even though they have a serious impact on society. i do understand why it is so but it is still madness to allow a book t...

• 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

clique

Out on the boards the old posters standmoving their mouse in their long boney handsFixed is the glaze on the kudo count showglory if they get the goal of mega kudo's chorusClique go the boards boys clique clique cliquewide is the keyboard and the han...

What're The Chances?

Last week I was very upset to dent and scratch the front panel of my car backing out of the driveway. $600 damage. Not happy Yesterday I went out to lunch with my sister. After lunch we pooled $20 each to play the poker and won 800 each. Panelbeater ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Summoning the hillbillies

hiya there, as you may know i won the music challenge - that is my hubby won it because he forgot to sign me out.... then i had to think of a theme and i thought hard and long. i had all those ideas feeling like a child in a sweet shop. most themes w...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What a way to motivate, not

HE CERTAINLY doesn’t beat around the bush. The head of the Australian Medical Association Queensland (AMAQ) has slammed residents of the Sunshine State, saying they’re too fat and drink too much, as the group lobbies for health reforms ahead of the s...