cats and soap

Today i noticed one of the cats eats soap. not content with soap he eats toothpaste as well..   i haven't had a cat do this before , is it unusual ?

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: cats and soap

If that is Mark, then the cats are named Sebastian.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 21 of 47
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

and his foamy mouth had me thinking rabies for a split second Smiley LOL

I know it's wrong to laugh at that, cos i know that people's pets are very important to them, so you must have been momentarily distraught, but it is kinda funny thinking of the little fella with all of this foam frothing out of his mouth.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 22 of 47
Latest reply

Not Mark Webber.  Think it was some ad - more to it though

Sorry, no sound

Message 23 of 47
Latest reply

Look on the bright side Lakes, when he walks across your face in the middle of the night, his feet will be clean and you won't wake up to shocking halitosis if he breathes all over you in your sleep LOL

Message 24 of 47
Latest reply

Morning Breath

Toothpaste and soap don't seem so bad now, eh?

morning-breath.jpg

Message 25 of 47
Latest reply

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

@lakeland27 wrote:

and his foamy mouth had me thinking rabies for a split second Smiley LOL

I know it's wrong to laugh at that, cos i know that people's pets are very important to them, so you must have been momentarily distraught, but it is kinda funny thinking of the little fella with all of this foam frothing out of his mouth.

i found it funny. he's a loopy cat  but his master would be upset if he OD 'd on flouride and caustic soda thats true .

Message 26 of 47
Latest reply

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

Look on the bright side Lakes, when he walks across your face in the middle of the night, his feet will be clean and you won't wake up to shocking halitosis if he breathes all over you in your sleep LOL

i shut them in the back half of the house because they are both young and extremely active animals . one was chewing on a part of my anatomy during the warmer weather so i took precautions after that  Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 47
Latest reply

I'd say that your cat has been really naughty and is feeling guilty and ashamed...he is trying to remove all evidence of his bad behaviour from his mouth and teeth.The soap didn't taste so good so he then went for the toothpaste.

Check your slippers?

Message 28 of 47
Latest reply

hope he didn't stick his claws in Lakes!

OMG, just read back

LMAO

Chewing!!!!!

I'm so sorry, but ROFL

*slaps desk*

*eyes leaking*\

*hyperventilating*

Spoiler
Did it hurt?

Message 29 of 47
Latest reply

@izabsmiling wrote:

Check your slippers?

ROFL, and now the little fella is gonna leave Lakes a present in his slippers?

Too funny

OMG Lakes, I'm hopefully laughing with you, I'm not laughing to be mean, swear to God!

Lakes - get a pet rock. Pronto!

Message 30 of 47
Latest reply