100 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5520

Got it in an email, but was also there in my promotion section already activated, so check your selling page. I don't know if there is a glitch, but mine is currently saying 0 used -1 left. I haven't tried to list anything yet.

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

100 Free Listings

Hi,

I was a bit concerned as well, because there is nowhere to accept the offer. Although this is showing near our 40 free listings. . However, these offers usually ommence at midnight, so I am thinking it is not mid-night in Aust yet, so maybe it will activate itself after mid-night, as the free 40 listings generally start from.  Hope this makes sense !    (Ours says  minus one as well, so no ideal what this is about)   

Cheers,  Phil

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Mine says midnight on the 6th, which was 11.5 hours ago, so it's already started. I have to go to work soon so quickly listed an item. It didn't come off my 40 and the new promo still says -1. I still have the list 10 items for free that ends tonight and it came off that (I still have 1 left which I probably should use before I go to work).

Edit: I also noticed that it goes for 4 weeks, so no mad rush to list everything by Sunday. It also says in the T&C that if it doesn't appear in your promo section you are not eligible. I'm sure there'd be a way around that though.

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

I also did a test list, as it's showing -1 available fo me too.

The listing came off my 40 freebies and the promotin is still showing as -1 available.

It should've started mdnight last night. Obviously a programming glitch.

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Too late to edit a second time, but am I reading and understanding correctly where it says you can list 100 items A DAY?

Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only.

That really changes things! 100 a day for 4 weeks, that's a big promotion. I really hope everyone gets it, especially those who often missed out before.

Edit: yes, it is 100 ITEMS PER DAY.

• Insertion Fees will be waived for the first 100 items you list and make available for purchase in either Auction or Fixed Price format each day in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below). Final Value Fees, Feature Fees and other fees set out at eBay.com.au are still applicable.
  • If you do not list 100 items per day, the number of free insertion fees will not rollover and will be forfeited. The number of eligible listings will refresh daily.
Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

People with a business account or a store are ineligible

• Any eBay users who are registered as a business and/ or who have an eBay store subscription, are not eligible for this offer.
Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Hi Guys,
I have not had any promotional offers for a good 8 months, so I was so excited to see this offer in my promotional section. I too had the -1, so what happened to me was I kept listing until all my 40 freebies were used, then the promotion kicks in. Good luck and happy listing. Fingers crossed for some sales.
Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Thank you for the heads up Cat Happy

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

i came on the boards to post abou this very issue. I don't think i want to bother with this one, its too confusing & seems like maybe a sneaky attempt to trick sellers into listing more than they get for free then end up paying listing fees.

In the link for the T&C http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5520 it says under 'what is the promotion?' ..'If you do not list 100 items per day, the number of free insertion fees will not rollover and will be forfeited. The number of eligible listings will refresh daily..'

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Thanks for that, Sam. So how many are now showing under 'left' in your 'Promotional Offers'?

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply