4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

Yep .... 4 more neg's for item not recieved.

I have been selling on Ebay for 11yrs and have never been treated this way before.

I have never been rude to anyone, let alone extremely rude.

How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communication, therefore, how can I refuse a refund.

The items were purchased on the 1st October.  

I recieved an email from paypal saying the buyer tried to open a dispute but  they were told they hadn't filed within the required timeframe.

I checked my feedback and wham...they lashed out on me.

I have contacted ebay about this and my previous neg and they said there is nothng they can do basically.

I have contacted the buyer and was still pleasant and helpful. No response yet.

I am working on building up my business on Etsy and quicksales. I've had enough of this place and the new rules that can allow this sort of thing to happen. 

Not happy 

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: 4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

I emailed the buyer this morning and she said the contact seller link wasn't working, so she left a neg instead.    

It is so stressful, I might just have to wear it and try to move on.

Message 21 of 47
Latest reply

Gives me the irrits the barriers Enbay seem to be putting up to hinder open communication and guiding straight to dispute. Left alone and many knee jerk outburst can be turned into little more than a misunderstanding mutually resolved.

The way it is at the moment and the slightest hiccup sees Ebay handing out the bullets. Then standing well back

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 22 of 47
Latest reply

Just word of warning ebay deleted my quicksales links when I post on forums 

Message 23 of 47
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

I emailed the buyer this morning and she said the contact seller link wasn't working, so she left a neg instead.    

It is so stressful, I might just have to wear it and try to move on.

Now that you've discussed the situation with your buyer, do you think this might be a situation where your buyer would be amenable to a feedback revision request? As it's your first neg, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.

Message 24 of 47
Latest reply

I asked her in a second email but no reply.   Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 47
Latest reply

I wonder if she's ignoring you, or if she simply didn't receive it.

Might be worth one last try before writing it off as a bad joke.
Message 26 of 47
Latest reply

I wonder if I've got enough in her today email to ask ebay for revision?

i tried contacting you but nothing came up and eBay said cant contact seller.... nothing has come up in my letter box at all ... I would not hVe given you a bad review and I didn't know I could co tact you

Message 27 of 47
Latest reply

I have contacted ebay twice now and they will not do anything about this situation, The buyer won't even respond to my emails...just ignores me.

I am open for any suggestions for wording to go in the response to their nasty feedback . I have 4 responses I can reply to.

It is just so wrong..How can a buyer blame a seller for Aussie posts failure to deliver  ?

How can a seller offer a refund if they are not contacted about the problem ?

And why do they lie and say I was extremely rude, when there has been no contact. Maybe paypal was rude to them.

This is one of the responses from Ebay... I have already told them my side of the story.

I’ve reviewed the 4 negative feedback and as much as I would want to, I am unable to remove it.  The feedback is not removable because it does not fall into our removal guidelines. I hope you understand that with the nature of our feedback system, buyers are able to leave a feedback based on their opinion and how the transaction went/ their experience with you and the transaction.

Options:

Here’s what we can do. First thing, I suggest you contact/keep in contact with the buyer and see if things can be resolved. Most problems can be resolved thru open communication. Once you are able to work things out with the buyer, you can have them agree on removing or revising the feedback for you.

Secondly, if the buyer will not communicate with you, I suggest that you reply to the feedback that they left because eBay would appreciate to hear your side of the story. Buyers do not judge sellers solely on the negative feedback that they received but would want to see the bigger picture on what happened with the transaction.

I wish you all the best here on eBay.

Thanks for choosing eBay.

Message 28 of 47
Latest reply

Can you try contacting them again, in response to their response.

Don't leave any comments on feedback just yet.

Try contacting them (the buyer), again.  Wait and see,

then contact C&S again.  By Phone, asking to speak to a supervisor.

I know from  reading other sellers experiences, that consistently ringing and ringing they have had them removed.

Will take some patience, but keep trying.

And keep trying to get another response from the buyer.  CS seem to like it when there has been contact between buyer and seller, before stepping in.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON, don't let them beat you.

Message 29 of 47
Latest reply

I have emailed the buyer 4 times. Anymore and they will reposrt me for email abuse.

I have emailed several times and phoned ebay and the reponse is still the same. They cannot do anything about it because of their new rules for buyers etc.

Thanks

Message 30 of 47
Latest reply