AP tracking on DL and C4 envelopes survey

Anyone else get the survey asking if you would use AP DL and C5 envelopes with tracking?

From memory it was $2.20 for the DL and $5.50 for the C4 but it didnt say if that was post included or on top of postage.

If thats with postage then it could be good !

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: AP tracking on DL and C4 envelopes survey

their aclible for purvase from the Australia post  store

http://www.ebaystores.com.au/australiapoststore/pages/domestic-letter-with-tracking

cost includes postage.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I got the survey too, great for book sellers....seems to good to be true!
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I ended up buying some of the C5 through eBay a couple of weeks ago, just to try them out, and getting eBay to pay 5% of them meant they cost me $4.58 each, or $5.08 to send priority. I thought they'd be thick paper envelopes, but they're actually card mailers - because of that, I also bought some slightly smaller bubble mailers to put inside them, just to help protect my items a bit. 

I quite like them, and hope they become a permanent product, though I still need to use parcels or the slim box mailers for things that need a touch more room to be protected well. A smaller size for large letters would be great, something that has a chance of fitting in the average letterbox. 

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I got the survey, but it never mentioned the specific sizes.

As a book seller, I don't think they're that flash. A DL won't fit a book, and a C4 costs almost as much as a parcel. And a parcel doesn't have a 2cm limit.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I assume where people have said C5 they actually mean C4.
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
I assume where people have said C5 they actually mean C4.

Yarp Smiley Very Happy

I guess C4 in relation to mail subconsciously feels wrong, and therefore gets overwritten by a more innocuous alpha-numeric combo Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

You wouldn't want to bang on with the wrong envelope code all thread.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

OP mentioned C4's being $5.50 but also mentioned C5 before that. I use a LOT of C5's so I'm pretty familiar with them and the fact that they cost a lot less than that.

I only commented in case someone else was led astray.
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

That's why I don't think the new 'service' is so flash. Most of my letter size books go in a C5, of which I buy prepaids in 'bulk' (or at least 10 packs). I rarely use C4s so they aren't much use to me. If a book seller was selling mainly full size TPBs that might be different, but I certainly don't.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply