Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

HI All

I am a long-term ebay member and have started selling on ebay again about 2 years ago and now have 1900+ active listing and I normally sell around 10 items per day and even more on the weekend... but for the past 48 hours there have been no sales... making me think ebay may have issues or something else going on...

Anyone super super slow with their sales.. or is it just me

Thx

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

Re: Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

bff54ba7fde7773e84f38e65f31c9e91--iphone-wallpaper-glitter-day-quotes.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 41 of 85
Latest reply

Shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny!!!

Message 42 of 85
Latest reply

I agree ! They couldnt really keep up with it Demoting sales of whingerst!...etc! Too many whingers! BUT I'm here today to gripe about low sales!!! I was doing quite well during the past 2 months & I FINALLY saw my seller graph thingy (You know, the graph with Red & Green, showing sales trending up & down) go into the GREEN & STAY THERE!! Not now tho.... since about a week ago NO SALES at all! How's everyone else going now!!

Message 43 of 85
Latest reply

This last week has been one of the worst in my experience with about 6 sales in 7 days.

I had one prcel to post today and was having a chat with my postmaster.

He reports that he has never seen it this quiet and his outlet is the local business centre with quite a few large commercial traders using him.

One retail fashion outlet is down 90%!!

If it wsn't for all the raw materials Australia exports the economy would definitely be in recession.

Message 44 of 85
Latest reply

not for me

Message 45 of 85
Latest reply

what quick list some people on this site are full of it

Message 46 of 85
Latest reply

@401ev wrote:

what quick list some people on this site are full of it

No, it is you that is full of it for mocking someone who had given the correct information.

Message 47 of 85
Latest reply

Message 48 of 85
Latest reply

Its terrible the last two months. I honestly am giving up on ebay. Between them and aust post pricing it leaves me with so much work and little profit. Lets not mention all the lost or late parcels I am left little time to sell or even list its crazy...

Message 49 of 85
Latest reply

I posted something yesterday and got hit $7.90 for a small parcel under 500g. I commented to the owners wife that it seems to more the prices go up, the worse the service gets. She couldn't agree more and if it wasn't for a long line behind me, we probably would have had a lengthy discussion about it.

The ever increasing postage costs in Australia are making online selling prohibitive. I can only assume buyers know what it costs to post a small parcel, but they still ding your stars when you charge exact postage. Like it's my fault the rate is too high.

Message 50 of 85
Latest reply