Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

HI All

I am a long-term ebay member and have started selling on ebay again about 2 years ago and now have 1900+ active listing and I normally sell around 10 items per day and even more on the weekend... but for the past 48 hours there have been no sales... making me think ebay may have issues or something else going on...

Anyone super super slow with their sales.. or is it just me

Thx

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

I checked again this morning and your items for sale where showing up OK. but your feedback is still showing zero stars for item as described, so the glitches are still affecting your account. It may be best to contact Customer Service as they are the only ones who can investigate any problems. On a previous occasion when my sales dried up, I contacted CS. They told me there was nothing wrong, but strangely in the days that followed, my sales returned to normal.

Message 21 of 85
Latest reply

I noticed a few other strange things with this account, on googling it, the account came up with different countries and no Australian account.,Also My forum posts came up as well on google..This isn't happening with my other account which is not selling either.Both accounts haven't been doing well this year.

I was just accepting the no sales because so many other ebayers seem to be having the problem.

Thank you for your help.I have emailed Ebay  last night...I guess they will say there's nothing wrong also.

Message 22 of 85
Latest reply

No stars for item as described would probably be because somebody didn't leave a rating and thus there aren't the minimum 10 required.

Happens to a lot of new/low volume sellers.

Message 23 of 85
Latest reply

As of today I am now demoted 'Above Standard' and blocked from the PowerSellers forum due to having sweet f$#k all sales on and on and on and on for the whole year, having not sold 20 items in a single month out of the last twelve. Some of the months I didn't even make $50 and that's before eBay, PayPal and the Australian Government take their share. You would be better off playing the pokies to get money than trying to sell anything on eBay.
Message 24 of 85
Latest reply

I usually would have around 50 orders by Monday morning. Checked this morning and I have 13. It has been getting worse by the week, albeit very slowly. Maybe this weekend was slow because of the Vic school holidays???
Message 25 of 85
Latest reply

Geez, if these are real statistics, the IQ of the general population is going downhill fast...sad

Message 26 of 85
Latest reply

There's definitely something odd going on.

We sold a few over the weekend but ALL were to SE Qld.

Monday and Tuesday = zip!

Message 27 of 85
Latest reply

My sales on both accounts have just about dried up completely as some are now selling similar items for $1

and actual postage costs,(which means they make a total "profit" of 24 cents on each sale).

So no point listing more similar items as it's not worth the hassle,(some of my items have benn listed since May

and even when I get "watchers",they don't buy).

On item I recently ended had been listed and relisted for for over two months and each time there was a

watcher but it never sold,(so it was just added to the stuff for the Op shops).

It also means eBay's profit is reduced

Message 28 of 85
Latest reply

I'm thinking of creating a new account on eBay.cn and listing blue straeberries and rainbow bananas. I think I'll list them in the pocket bike category. Guaranteed to be allowed to break whatever rules I like, not to mention cleaning up.

Message 29 of 85
Latest reply

Good thing you didn't pick the Rainbow Rose seeds listings as they are just under 500 listings compared to the

Blue Strawberries at 84 listings,(the RR listings  have droppedby by over 30 listings,(the first time it's been

under 500 for over two years),good.gif

Message 30 of 85
Latest reply