Can't enter Australia Post tracking details

I accidentally printed a Sendle label for an item I need to ship. I had meant to send the item via Australia Post instead. I cancelled the Sendle label successfully, but now I can't enter the Australia Post tracking information. When I look up the order details, eBay says that the item has been posted even though the Sendle portal confirms that the parcel was cancelled. When I click 'Mark as not sent', I am getting an error message: 'We ran into a problem. Please try again later'. I have tried many times, but keep getting this error. Nowhere do I see an option to leave Australia Post tracking details. Would anyone have any suggestions for how to accomplish this? Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,   In seller hub, go to orders, open paid and posted, next to the  tracking number there is an edit tab.

from there you should be able to add another tracking number and delete the sendle tracking.

Hi Padi

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure it can be done at all, there was a similar post to this a while back. I would be sending the buyer a message via eBay messages to advise them of the AP tracking number.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi there,   In seller hub, go to orders, open paid and posted, next to the  tracking number there is an edit tab.

from there you should be able to add another tracking number and delete the sendle tracking.

Hi Padi

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks very much! I have been able to add my Australia Post tracking details. Initially I thought the Edit link was not going to work because it's grayed out. However, it does work. I still can't remove the Sendle tracking info, even though the Sendle shipping order got cancelled (as confirmed on the Sendle website and be email as well). Anyway, this is at least getting me closer. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

No worries,  I knew the additional tracking could be added, but was not sure about removing the original tracking details, (never had to do that).   Anyway at least now the  AP tracking will update. so you will get proof of delivery

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply