Daylight Savings change - and my auction end times have also shifted an hour forward - am I crazy?

Good evening Comrades,

I'm either going mad or ebay have shifted forward the end time of my auctions this Sunday evening by 1 hour also, post daylight savings clock change. I list at set times on Sunday evenings and have just realised that my auctions are ending an hour later (9.30, not 8.30pm as they always do). I appreciate the clock moved forward, but my auction end time didn't. From a seller's perspective, the auction end time is vital component and moving this an hour later into the night diminshes the potential. 

What's going on? Has this happened to anyone else?

ps - I didn't just forget to list at my usual time.

Cheers Gang,

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Daylight Savings change - and my auction end times have also shifted an hour forward - am I craz

ok, that means my ipad and iphone will also have changed, so if I have a 5 am appointment, my iphone will show it as 6am, is this right? so I need to turn up an hour earlier than when my phone says?

Crikey Mate - who invented this stoopid DLS FGS

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Re: Daylight Savings change - and my auction end times have also shifted an hour forward - am I craz

wall clock is 8 minutes fast

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

change your phone's time settings and it will show correct Qld time (as will your computer)

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

yeah, i wrote the wrong thing, the 30 should have been a 20, but it's never the right time anyway, i always use my iphone stuff.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

change your phone's time settings and it will show correct Qld time (as will your computer)

I will - but for the morning, my 5am appointment will be at 6am according to my phone, right?

Spoiler
 I will have to get one of the Kinder to show me how to change the times tomorrow LOL

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

go to your phone's 'Date and Time' settings and choose 'Brisbane GMT+10:00' as the time zone you are in.  It should automatically stay on Brisbane time.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks Sir Sales - I found that and it's done!

You're a rock star, thanks for your help.

*proud lookin'*

stoopid day light savings, dunno why yas all want ya curtains to fade more quickly!

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Now go back into the chamber and tell everyone else! LOL
Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

everyone in The Chamber (and here on the boards) already knows you're a rock star Sir Sales! No need for me to tell them!

Spoiler
and did you notice that I'm beating the pushy cat to the chocolate frog? ROFL 
Spoiler
don't tell her though!

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Hi Crikey*mate

Little rhyme to help you get to grips with stupid clock changes...

Spring forward

Fall back

Helps me anyway Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply