Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k.  I don’t know what’s happened.  I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week!  Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give me some pointers to help?  Thanks in advance, have a great long weekend 😊

Message 1 of 87
Latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

Re: Ebay Sales very very slow.

Thank you - much appreciated - that is great!

Message 71 of 87
Latest reply

I see 1202.

Message 72 of 87
Latest reply

I see 1205 but your store indicates 817.

I'm wondering why there would be a 388 discrepancy?

Message 73 of 87
Latest reply

@dazzledayz

wrote:

...unless it is quantities? as in 1205 items [including listings with say 5 on offer] but 817 actual listings?? but have not actually sat down and added that up so I could be wrong!

Message 74 of 87
Latest reply

@cr.love wrote:

@dazzledayz

wrote:

...unless it is quantities? as in 1205 items [including listings with say 5 on offer] but 817 actual listings?? but have not actually sat down and added that up so I could be wrong!

Those figures would just be for individual listing counts.

eBay never counts the per listing quantities.

Message 75 of 87
Latest reply

hmm.... well I dont know - its the only thing I could think of....strange 

Message 76 of 87
Latest reply

@cr.love wrote:

hmm.... well I dont know - its the only thing I could think of....strange 

Strange but unfortunately not unusual; ebay programmers seem to have a lot of trouble counting things correctly.

Message 77 of 87
Latest reply

"This particular problem has been evident in the forums for many months now. Maybe its time for ebay to just STOP.... take a big deep breath, forget about the constant "improvements to the site" for little while  and task all of their IT people with fixing the major faults already embedded in the system"

I agree - e.g. there's a new contact page for your buyer - it is seriously GLITCHY!

There's NO NEED for the constant fiddling with layouts? I posted in another thread on how I got a "dead" patch just this last week. 2 x chats with CS told me there was nothing wrong with my account - one even suggested that I use free postage - er der, already done!! Mysteriously though, after my 2 x chats things suddenly appear more like normal - coincidence??

Steve

Message 78 of 87
Latest reply

im in wa im only seeing 8 listings

Message 79 of 87
Latest reply

I get 1203 but only 816 in the store. It used to be possible to have listings that weren't in the store but I don't know whether that's still possible.

You could try bulk editing your listings and checking the store category they're in, or just adding the store category in case the listings don't have the store category added.

Now that there's only a link to your store and not to 'seller's other items' (unless they know to click on your feedback and go that way to your other items) you could be missing out on sales because people aren't seeing a few hundred listings.
Message 80 of 87
Latest reply