Ebay fees

I don't get why peole are complaining abut Ebay fees i know they are a pain and keep going up and all the new rules but it's way cheaper than running an actual shop you only handle the stock so there is no theft , no electricity or air con to run or employ staff ,eftpos fees ,rent each week . The way we sell it's convienient and most do it from home. 

you really are a special bunch
Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: Ebay fees

I'm sure you and others  are smart enough to work it out ,I never actually said I don't understand 

Message 61 of 74
Latest reply

@im.highest.bidder..now wrote:

I'm sure you and others  are smart enough to work it out ,I never actually said I don't understand 

Literally, that's correct. Unfortunately, the difference between "I don't get..." and "I don't understand..." is way too subtle for me - I don't get or understand it...at least one or the other, anyway, not sure which. o_o

So I'll take that as my cue to exit the thread stage left. 

Message 62 of 74
Latest reply

@black*poppy wrote:
Methinks this is a case of large hole dug deep. Just silly really.

Its funny.

The OP is funny and tricky.

I like this thread.

Cat LOLCat LOLCat LOL

Message 63 of 74
Latest reply

as in I don't get why they are complaining when they are bringing in profits even little profits , they are still making money and doing alot better than other people that have nothing and no jobs , they know they do alright if not better if they opened up a shop in the street (but that all depends on what you sell). then on the otherhand I do understand it's just all greed mabye  in the end ebay gives us free listings which I am thankfull for ...you can't expect to shell out no money to make money and I think ebay's fees are fair considering they are seen worldwide, and not just locals if you had a sstreet shop.  

unwritten rule is that eBay will always change rules fees it's no surprise 

Message 64 of 74
Latest reply

not tricky just people that don't get simple stuff

Message 65 of 74
Latest reply

ummmm.... do you mean I don't understand simple stuff ? 

Message 66 of 74
Latest reply

Watch out or you'll have made it all the way to China!!!
Message 67 of 74
Latest reply

OMG I'm  almost there 

Message 68 of 74
Latest reply

We know Cat LOL

Message 69 of 74
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

ummmm.... do you mean I don't understand simple stuff ? 

LOL that was fun!

Message 70 of 74
Latest reply