3Is
3Ns
1O
1P
2Rs
1V
1W
1Y

If you count the letters she asked me for 30 lettersbut  paid only for 19!

I SEND  to her the 30 letters.

now she opened a request for" These are in white vinyl: 1 A, 2 Is, 2 Ns and1 R.

but she never bought white vinyl letters, only black and she never order those letters even in black colour

I ASK THE EBAY TO PROTECT ME FROM THIS BUYER!

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Ebay protect me from this buyer!

2 A s     3

1D        2
1E        2
1G        2
3Is        3
1K         2
3Ns      3
1O        2
1P       2
2Rs    3
1V       2
1W    2
1Y      2

total  30

plus now she asked  me for 10 more which she never ordered or paid

1 A,        2

2 Is,       3

2 Ns       3

1 R"        2

total 10

all together 40!, how you count 19?

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

You have misinterpreted the buyer's requirements, 2As means two of the letter A, 1D means one of the letter D etc.

Plus she clearly asked for the letters to be in white vinyl.  Without seeing the listing, I can't say whether she ordered from a multi-variant listing or simply order on a white listing, or on a black listing, but in any case she did specify the colour in her message and you seem to have missed it. 

I suggest you ask her to return the lot she received and start all over again, sending her the correct order.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

@antonios7529 wrote:

all together 40!, how you count 19?

Because when you write:

2 As

It looks like the order is for 2 of the letter A. 

There is obviously a serious miscommunication issue here, because I don't understand how 2 As is 3 letters, either. What does the 2 stand for if it is not the quantity ordered?

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Im confused about how 1A=2.
I also dont understand how a buyer can open a dispute for items not ordered or paid for.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

I think now I understand what the buyer wanted.

The numbers she put in front of the letters/numbers was not part of the letters/words she ordered but simple to inform me how many times to make from each letter/word.

The way she put them without the x between the number and letters/numbers created the whole missunderstanding.

She could explain to me better what she wanted when she ordered them or when she received them.

She knew that I send to her 30 letters/numbers much more than she paid and I was honest in my job and instead to explain me she opened a dispute but even then she did not explain to  me what was the problem!

NOW I WILL SENT HER THE REST OF THE LETTERS.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

often people buynumbers and letters together, as 1A, 3B etc for their units or bins etc.

For you it seems the numbers in front of the letters mean how many times of the letters numbers, NOT for me because I have many orders like that. if they use the x or other way to know that the numbers indicate the time of letters and are not part of the letters/numbers-words

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

@antonios7529 wrote:

I think now I understand what the buyer wanted.

The numbers she put in front of the letters/numbers was not part of the letters/words she ordered but simple to inform me how many times to make from each letter/word.

The way she put them without the x between the number and letters/numbers created the whole missunderstanding.

She could explain to me better what she wanted when she ordered them or when she received them.

She knew that I send to her 30 letters/numbers much more than she paid and I was honest in my job and instead to explain me she opened a dispute but even then she did not explain to  me what was the problem!

NOW I WILL SENT HER THE REST OF THE LETTERS.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

No offence mate but it was clear to everyone on this thread what she meant. I think she explained it sufficiently . . . you just failed to understand. Always clarify with the buyer if unsure.

Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

very often i have orders with  numbers in front of the letters as 1B, 4D etc for  units, letter boxes etc.

it is not easy to know what the buyer wants if not explain to me, and go direct to despute

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

@antonios7529 wrote:

often people buynumbers and letters together, as 1A, 3B etc for their units or bins etc.

For you it seems the numbers in front of the letters mean how many times of the letters numbers, NOT for me because I have many orders like that. if they use the x or other way to know that the numbers indicate the time of letters and are not part of the letters/numbers-words

I can understand what you are saying but if the buyer had purchased 19 letters and you thought she had then wanted 30 letters sent  then it would have been wise to have checked with the buyer prior to sending the order to avoid any confusion.

It is a misunderstanding between yourself and the buyer so if I was in your position I would send the letters the buyer still needs and treat it as a learning experience for the future.

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

I don't understand where the numbers on the right came from when you were listing the totals... If you thought her order was 2A, 1D etc etc, why did you provide multiples?

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply