February Sales

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: February Sales

Hiya Soul,

The best thing about our market, is that is not saturated at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ We source our own stock and the best thing about our items is that..well you can only really buy them on Ebay. You can't walk into a B&M store anywhere and buy what we sell so the Ebay marketplace is the perfect vehicle. With that said, we have no other income to call our own, only what we get from sales and so the balancing act of re-investing into stock, living expenses and above profits is a tough one to juggle. ....and you have to keep juggling because if you drop the the ball so to speak everything falls down.....but today has been another great day for sales...so we get to smile for another week.

There once was a man named Dwight....
Who could travel faster than light......
He went out one day.....in a relative way...and returned the previous night ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 41 of 61
Latest reply

Oooohhh baby, rocketed up to 5 for feb today.

Whatever will I do with all the readies?

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 42 of 61
Latest reply

About 240 but that's very slow about 30--40% down from last Feb. Not sure what the problem is. Wonder if ebay has made any changes recently. Anyone know?

Message 43 of 61
Latest reply

I'm stoked, I've had 22 sales, the most I've ever had... Considering what I sell.. Customer service is imperative for me, I respond as soon as I can.. Ive purchased some items & had to wait several days for an invoice & sometimes over a week for it to be posted. I do my best to meet my market needs & being open to negotiation does help..

But overall I'm over the moon..

Enjoy the day folks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 44 of 61
Latest reply

Message 45 of 61
Latest reply

66 for the month so far....

Message 46 of 61
Latest reply

jimmysmoojo
Community Member

Message 47 of 61
Latest reply

As a non-Ebay seller I have to say that I wonder why some of you Ebay sellers bother with it when your monthly sales are so low.

Scratching my head here to try figure you out ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 48 of 61
Latest reply

Where do you suggest we sell

Message 49 of 61
Latest reply

That's easy, alana. Pay as much for your own webpage and associated advertising and SEO as you would for a store here. With the added bonus of a fraction of the traffic.

Message 50 of 61
Latest reply