Has anyone used E-go.com couriers ?

Just trying a new courier company called E-go.com for the first time. I,m getting a couple of pallet loads of stock sent over to SA from Qld. The price is excellant and all going smoothly so far ( but have not arrived yet ) Has anyone else had experience with them ?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Has anyone used E-go.com couriers ?

Yep,used them for a pallet from Melb to Syd a while ago,everything went great !

----------------------------------------------------------
Started out with nothing...still got most of it.
----------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

They are not a new company.   After 20 years in the courier industry I would not recommend them but if your goods are already on the way it is a bit late now to ask.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks Lyndal & Whipstick, I should have said "new to me". The pallets are worth a fair bit, so I hope they turn up. ( my first major stock purchase in six months ). The price was around half of other quoted prices so it will be an interesting ( and maybe expensive ? ) experiment. Will let you all know how I get on.

In response to whipstick12,s tag,   Maybe I,ll start with something and end up with nothing ???

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

They are terrible. I've used them for the last 10 parcels I have sent. 2 were picked up a few hours after being booked, and arrived an acceptable amount of time later.. But the last 8, have not been picked up for up to 7 days after booking them, and are sometimes 6 weeks late to deliver!!
Today was the final straw.. Already 2 days late to pickup this current parcel. I won't be dealing with them again once this one is gone.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I've been using them for about 3 or 4 years and for the most part I have found them to be really good. 

Main problem with these guys is that if you DO have a problem, they are really hard to get hold of to try and resolve any issues.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I've found them really good.

It pays to drop to a depot, not only saves money (used to be 25% but now only 15) but ensures its on the way.

Had a parcel collected one day and it got to nsw from qld overnight. For road freight they are pretty fast.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I have only had 1 problem where it was realllllly delayed over christmas time but I figured thats slightly acceptable. 

I think they are great for price (usually much more economical then auspost and they always pickup when they say they will but I live in sydney so depot isn't too far. 

Goodluck!

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Recieved a phone call today to say pallets have arrived at depot and waiting collection. One email I sent was answered within 24 hours and tracking details seemed to be updated regularly. Will wait untill I actually collect items and check that everything is OK but at this stage I,m quite happy with them and would try them again.

................Thanks to all who took the time to respond to the thread. With freight costs so high I think ongoing discussions on the various companies competing for our business could be helpfull.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Picked items up today without any hitches. Would definately try them again.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply