Hi.Noticed this on the Aust Post website and wondering if anyone knows what the disruption was.

"24 October 2017 - 9:30pm. Australia Post services have now been restored and are operating as normal. We appreciate that these disruptions have been difficult for our customers and we’d like to thank you for your patience as we have worked to address these issues. MyPost Business customers who had orders held in the system will be contacted directly".

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi.Noticed this on the Aust Post website and wondering if anyone knows what the disruption was.

The disruption was to the postage label printing on the MyPost Business site on Monday & Tuesday. It is working again, sometimes. It still had some glitches yesterday.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I know there had been huge delays in NSW (which AP denied on their Facebook page) I don't know the reason behind the delays

There were also big delays in parts of QLD recently due to floods

I'm not sure if this refers to either of those events, or if there was a third (or more)

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply enigmabear. Was going to call Aus Post but would probably be a waste of time. I was just concerned as one of my parcels(of a whole 3 I have sold this month)is very late and was going from Qld to NSW. Cheers.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Mind you, that I said I am in NSW (about 50km out of Sydney) and yesterday got a large letter (not an ebay one) sent from Melbourne CBD which took 8 days to reach me

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The disruption was to the postage label printing on the MyPost Business site on Monday & Tuesday. It is working again, sometimes. It still had some glitches yesterday.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Now operating normally, but I think everyone is holding their breath.  I use Mypost bussiness for large parcells  and the last couple of weeks has been hell.  Basicly they have had major tech failures.  that affected just about all services including tracking and labels  and account access.  Got an email from AP  last night (sorry).  I got caught a few times, worst was waiting about 18hrs to print a label

after paying $38.00 post.  But at least I got my label eventually (Then got Flooded in)  As you only have 24hr to print a label.   AP is now processing refunds for those who did not get a label etc.  Apparently working on some sort of special offer to say sorry.

Hopefully it is now fixed for good

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

On the 16th they lost all tracking capability and the delivery process ground to a halt.  As did everything else.  Was  surprised how little press coverage it got.  When it first crashed I was about to print  a label, then spent about three hours trying to fix things at my end.  Finally found out on  AP Facebook  that the problem was at their end

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Noticed recently that cockatoos are munching on the NBN cables causing severe damage.  - perhaps a cockatoo is chewing on your parcel ?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply