Hi had a few non payers

So I saved them to favourites  to see if they lost any of their %.

but to my surprise they still have 100% rating how so I ask ?

Does that mean don't pay who cares because nothing will change?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Hi had a few non payers

Buyers can only be left positive feedback

It has been that way for many, many years

Anyone who has bought something and has been given feedback for it, will only ever be able to have 100% no matter how many things they do not pay for after that

So as far as feedback goes, no, it will never change from 100%  (unless they get negs as a seller)

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Buyers can only get positives.

However, setting up your blocks can prevent those who are serial non-payers from purchasing from you.

Have a look in Your Account/Selling Preferences/Blocked Buyer List - and then set up your buyer requirements.

Using Buy It Now, with "Immediate Payment" activated, is the only 100% way to prevent non-payers (instead of auctions)

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

How did you deal with the non payers?

Have you read any eBay Announcements or Updates?

Have you ever wondered what that Help button is at the top of most pages?

Do you utilise your BBL?

Do you have your preferences set to block repeat deadbeats?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

So many Questions no time !!!!!!

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

If ALL sellers opened non-payment disputes on those sellers AND they had their buyer blocks in place, sellers would limit their exposure to non-payers.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

Otherwise as said before list your items with immediate payment required.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@alpescene20 wrote:

So many Questions no time !!!!!!

Yep... it would take at least 60 seconds to answer them & increase your knowledge of how things work

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Please this is a help page questions answers ,all on the same side  . Have sold over a thousand items with my 

two accounts. Just a friendly enquiry . Yes I block Yes I read updates Yes Yes Yes  . 

Good to read other peoples opinion yours was a to do list . Will not visit the page again feel free to comment .

But it will be just like talking to your self  

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@demerl54 wrote:

Please this is a help page questions answers ,all on the same side  . Have sold over a thousand items with my 

two accounts. Just a friendly enquiry . Yes I block Yes I read updates Yes Yes Yes  . 

Good to read other peoples opinion yours was a to do list . Will not visit the page again feel free to comment .

But it will be just like talking to your self  

Why do people announce their departure? Hey mate, this is not the damn airportโ€ฆ.. 

โ€ฆ.oh will you look at that! Iโ€™m talking to myselfโ€ฆโ€ฆagainโ€ฆ.! ๐Ÿ˜‚

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

have had a few serial pests myself, lately.....have spoken to 'live chat' as well...have my blocks set, all to no avail.....yes they are getting away with it....and continue to bid and not pay...not happy!

In light of their recent announcement (supposedly listening to sellers) nothing seems to have changed.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply