How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback They even have a

Twinkle Trio Beam (White)

**bleep** Stroker - Juelz Ventura (Flesh)

CodeBlack - Realistic Kong (Black)

Waterproof Jack Rabbit (Blue)

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

@thecatspjs wrote:
Its also reflected in ebays own policy regarding adult goods prohibited from the site

that I do not know nut that is not what you have been saying and I know your wrong on the point you have kept on making so you want be surprised if I don't trust your word on Ebays policies either 

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

@thecatspjs wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I don't agree with kids of any age having their own phone, period. I also detest parents who sit on facebook all day and let their kids do whatever they like on their devices, so long as don't annoy them. So, you're assumption was completely wrong (as usual).

LOL

Your comments seem to be quite interpersonal please keep to the topic.

I made an observation about your post - it was not an accusation, it was seeking clarity as to whether you supported preteens having access to violent and photographic materials.  I am none the wiser from your post above.   

I don't feel the inclination to be interpersonal, unlike some. I don't have to spew venom to get a message across. If you didn't understand my post, get your eyes checked. I am unsure how anyone could think stating facts about the younger generation having free access to online adult content makes it seem I am in support of that.

As for staying on topic, it might pay to follow your own advice. This topic is in regards to a new seller having 1,800+ items for sale and no feedback. Nothing to do with the legalities of adult items in Australia.

LOL

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply